Serge Aurier

GetIn

People said Suarez was a rotten apple as well and he has been relatively controversy free in his time at Barca.

We could get him for a bargain and any I don't think fixing any personal issues of his will be that big of a problem for us. Just moving to a club with the prestige of Barca should sort his issues out pretty quick.

khaled_a_d

People said Suarez was a rotten apple as well and he has been relatively controversy free in his time at Barca.

We could get him for a bargain and any I don't think fixing any personal issues of his will be that big of a problem for us. Just moving to a club with the prestige of Barca should sort his issues out pretty quick.

People said that because of his beaviour against other teams on the pitch, unlike the other guys who is a problem for his coach and teammates.
You are comparing entirely different situations here

Total-Football

People said that because of his beaviour against other teams on the pitch, unlike the other guys who is a problem for his coach and teammates.
You are comparing entirely different situations here

I would risk buying a naughy player who can play than buying an angelic incompetent player; the market is full of the latter.

Lutece FC

He is a great player but the parisian environment is not good for him. All his shitty friends are around him and they have a very bad influence on him

BenRobbins

Wasn't impressed in his first few games at Spurs but thought i would give him time to settle before making a judgment due to new team, league etc But this guy is appalling.

Can't believe he was so highly regarded.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wasn't impressed in his first few games at Spurs but thought i would give him time to settle before making a judgment due to new team, league etc But this guy is appalling.

Can't believe he was so highly regarded.

Relied on his physical skills early in his career, but eventually got found out to be dumb, and by that I mean really, really dumb. On and off the field..

Thought he was quite the player, but he's simply a retard.

Home of Barca Fans