FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

PaCmAn

Hi im travelling over to barcelona for the barca v celtic game isit possible to get tickets in the barca end or will I get rejected? Or do u think I'll get 1 on the night of the game?

Hi Andy!
You won't have any problems getting tickets for Barca end, tickets are on general sale now.

moreino

Hi Everybody! I looking for two tickets for Gran Derbi. I want to pay max 250 euro for one tickets. Payment in Barcelona 6.10.2012. Somebody help me? Best regards!
I don't think you can find any ticket below about 350€. That is the cheapest price at ticket resell agencies (for example viagogo) for a single ticket. Tickets in the same sector cost even more.

Edit: I assume you were referring to El Clasico.

Sebgel

I don't think you can find any ticket below about 350€. That is the cheapest price at ticket resell agencies (for example viagogo) for a single ticket. Tickets in the same sector cost even more.
5euro, but extra
Edit: I assume you were referring to El Clasico.

On viagogo cheapest tickets are available from 260 euro plus additional costs (pay for shipping etc), so i think buy tickets for 250euro maybe.

celticbhoy

Hi Guys, still struggling to get tickets for the Celtic game! I need 2 together as I am bringing my daughter. It says on some forums that there will be a lot of locals trying to sell their tickets outside the stadium, do any of you think that this is a viable option? I want to get organised as soon as possible!

Tembbi

Hi Guys, still struggling to get tickets for the Celtic game! I need 2 together as I am bringing my daughter. It says on some forums that there will be a lot of locals trying to sell their tickets outside the stadium, do any of you think that this is a viable option? I want to get organised as soon as possible!

There will be such but there are also scammers, so be aware. Anyhow, the stadium won't be sold out for Barca - Celtic so you can just buy one from Camp Nou on the match day.

Sebgel

I want to buy two tickets for El Clasico (7.10.2012)

Hello. I want to buy two tickets for FCB - Real Madrid. I wan to pay max.250euro for one ticket. Somebody help me? ;)

Best,
Sebgel.

Andreas E

I have one ticket for sale to Clasico, for 300€ (behind Gol Sud, located on the first rows of the 3rd tier.
Can send as PDF.

Cheers.

celticbhoy

Getting 2 seats together

Guys, my Spanish is very bad!
Is there a way on the official club website that you can select 2 seats together when buying tickets?
I have been trawling the site sector by sector for days now, but I can never find 2 empty seats together! Am I missing something?
Gratias

Galning

You just have to be lucky that there's two seats available next to each other. But just having seats close to each other might do it as well, most of the time the stadium isn't full so you can just find two empty seats where you can sit.

El Hefe

Kind of a long shot, but can I change my seats if I've already bought tickets? Some better seats opened up.

Home of Barca Fans