Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 5-0

Julien

They had several clear chances. Their incompetence in attack is another matter.

I am not shitting on our great match but I can't see serious attackers missing such gifts. That clear flip over Ter Stegen in example. Missed whole goal.

We were never in danger bur such things should not be aloved.
I just watched the game, and we dominated them, no question.

Even if they had scored two, he would still have stomped them.

People were anxious after the friendlies. So far so good if you ask me.

Sure it would have been better if we had signed Coutinho, or Seri, but I won't cry when things go well.

I still think we have a chance to beat Real in the next classico. Valverde needs time.

Horatio

You're welcome
I just watched the game, and we dominated them, no question.

Even if they had scored two, he would still have stomped them.

People were anxious after the friendlies. So far so good if you ask me.

Sure it would have been better if we had signed Coutinho, or Seri, but I won't cry when things go well.

I still think we have a chance to beat Real in the next classico. Valverde needs time.

Call me crazy, but I think we could have beaten Real in the supercup games with the used line-up. I think what made the biggest difference was the psychology.
Barca doesn't have to be better than Real quality-wise to beat them. They just need to be more confident. We can build that confidence by creating momentum with good performances.

dakt

Call me crazy, but I think we could have beaten Real in the supercup games with the used line-up. I think what made the biggest difference was the psychology.
Barca doesn't have to be better than Real quality-wise to beat them. They just need to be more confident. We can build that confidence by creating momentum with good performances.

True

Home of Barca Fans