Semifinal: Netherlands - Argentina 0-0 (2-4 pk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
by that time, Robben has dived already 10 times, won 2 penaldos and got Rojo sent off.

And ... RvP and Huntelaar miss both penalties, Rojo's sending off helps Argentina by missing him in the Rio final, Basanta does a great job and Argentina win in Rio :D.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The boys are ready!
awf39x.jpg

Messi_Goal

FFS, De Jong might be fit and playing.
Diving Robben and Dirty, Dirty, Dirty De Jong.
The ref better be switched on and do his job properly.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

FFS, De Jong might be fit and playing.
Diving Robben and Dirty, Dirty, Dirty De Jong.
The ref better be switched on and do his job properly.

Denial won't help anybody. You South America sympathizers should just accept already that the final will without a single doubt be Germany vs. Netherlands. Better late than never.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
by that time, Robben has dived already 10 times, won 2 penaldos and got Rojo sent off.

then we need Dive Maria on the pitch even if he leg is broken... he will teach Robben a lesson or two and get a few red card for those Holland dolphins

NotInHere

This is the first time since the tourney began that Argentina will somewhat be considered the underdogs, as a team they arent better than holland

Really hard seeing this argentina side winning, Higuain decided to ahow uo against belgium, what took him so long? I have little faith on his consistency. Just hard to say that this argentina side has any chance.

Gooch

Hope Argentina beat the Dutch bullies. Argentina-Germany would be a good match with good football. Lots of players good on the ball. It would be entertaining. Brazil-Holland will be kickfest. I wouldn't watch it - not my kind of thing.

AURELIUS

The critical areas as usual is the midfield. The team need to do what Sabella instructed against Belgium.

Messi and Higuain dropping in when required. Lavezzi and Perez protecting both fullbacks with Perez and Biglia pressing hard. This is a way to isolate Robben.

It is most unlikely de Jong will feature and Vlaar as well.

Egert

Estonian Culé
@SkySportsNews
Netherlands striker Robin van Persie a doubt for World Cup Semi-Final with stomach problem #SSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans