K1, ufc, mma

Xaviniesta

He sure did. But Khabib should be stripped of his belt and thrown out of the UFC after this. Jumping the fence to fight Conors coach and than Khabibs coach jumping in punching Conor from behind? Conor smack talks yes, but that is fight show-business. Just like Conor had to go to court, Khabin should to.

Conor injured fighters because of that bus attack. What was the aftermath? A titleshot, with the incident used for promo :lol:

Nothing career-ending will happen to Khabib

Anyways, I think this was staged and they'll probably have a rematch where they'll use this incident for the promo as well

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Conor should stop playing the Irish mob boss now and realize there's a lot of scary people out there that won't take his BS like some of the other guys he's fought. These Russians are some crazy mofos and won't take shit thrown at them like this.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nothing will happen because everyone else in the division is not going to accept it, especially Tony.

Not like Conor hasn't attacked other people before. There will be a rematch too for sure. Too much money.
Doubt it. Khabib said he would retire after beating Conor and there is no way Conor would win a rematch. He hasn’t been dominated like this before. His hype could die out if he starts losing too often and that is bad news for a money-oriented UFC. Khabib is closed chapter now. McGregor might fight Ferguson for the title, but even that will be freaking tough. That guy is crazy with capital letters. He should return to featherweight.

DonAK

Doubt it. Khabib said he would retire after beating Conor and there is no way Conor would win a rematch. He hasn’t been dominated like this before. His hype could die out if he starts losing too often and that is bad news for a money-oriented UFC. Khabib is closed chapter now. McGregor might fight Ferguson for the title, but even that will be freaking tough. That guy is crazy with capital letters.

I think Khabib will come back for one last dance vs Ferguson in Moscow and then call it a day. I love Tony, but I don't know how even he will do vs Khabib.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Dude shattered a glass window with a dolly causing alot of injuries to fighters (that could have been worse , glass in the eye etc) and you are going to compare that to what Khabib AND his crew did ? Love how according to you Khabib has to take resposibility for his whole crew and go to court himself.

Just because I think what Khabib did tonight was unacceptable doesn't mean I think what Conor did was in any way ok. I'm not a Conor fanboy, not at all - Khabib was and is the much better fighter. But come on, his coach jumping Conor from the back???

DonAK

Just because I think what Khabib did tonight was unacceptable doesn't mean I think what Conor did was in any way ok. I'm not a Conor fanboy, not at all - Khabib was and is the much better fighter. But come on, his coach jumping Conor from the back???

Wasn't his coach. Might be one of the guy from his team, but it's unclear right now. Deport the dude and ban him from entering the US again because it was totally uncalled for and criminal. Should not strip Khabib of his belts though.

Now reports coming out that Conor's corner and Dillon Danis provoked Khabib for which he jumped him. This was totally out of character for him so I wonder what was being said. I bet given Dillon it involved his family and some terrorist talk given Khabib is a practicing Muslim.

Conor didn't only have the bus incident. He attacked the ref at a Bellator event too and had other issues. So it would be hypocritical of Dana White to strip Khabib of his belts. He destroyed Conor.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

What does that have to do with Khabib going to court , going to leave this here aswell :

Joe Rogan: "Dillon (Danis) was absolutely insulting Khabib, saying something to him and provoking him and then Khabib just jumped over the cage and attacked him. I couldn't believe my eyes while it was happening."

Using UFC metrics :If attacking a bus with a dolly equals a titleshot , then what happened tonight should be a small fine maybe a month or 2 suspension and call it a day.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I didn't say his coach jumping Conor had anything to do with criminal charges against Khabib did I?
I was just small talking about what Khabib AND his corner did after the match...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
And btw, key word here is 'insulting' - assault is something way way different.

DonAK

Ultimately this all falls back on Dana White for rewarding McGregor despite all his transgressions. Caused all this mayhem by never holding his golden boy accountable.

It's a pity it ended like this, but time for Conor to eat a humble pie or a bag of dicks if he prefers that and realize how badly he just got beaten.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yeah, Conor took it over the edge with his trash talk and the bus incident - to much and not entertaining anymore, just annoying.

Ferguson post-fight conference. Ferguson would get his ass kicked by Khabib even faster than Conor did even though I think Conor would lose to Ferguson.

Barcilliant

With combat sports you will always have this trash talking and nonsense but Team mcgregor took it to a new low.

Now that bitch ass commission are withholding Khabibs purse. Biased shit as always.

Khabib was simply to good for the quitter and Dana White will have to somehow rejuvenate his poster boy.

Zidane82

Check the new footage !
As regards McGregor getting jumped ..
It shows a group having heated WORDS then suddenly McGregor belts one guy in the face ... then it all kicked off !
McGregor's coach said something real bad to Khabib to make him jump out of the cage where it all kicked off there at the same time .
McGregor refused to press charges so NOBODY was arrested as Dana White said :)

Home of Barca Fans