2014 WC Qualifiers - Europe

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barely won vs. Makedonija at home. 1-0 Jelavic header from a Mandzukic header pass.

Next up Belgium in Brussels in 4 days.

Antimilan

Viva Albania.... nice start for this campaign.

Interesting match to come against Switzerland, with 5 Albanians on their team, Shqiperia e Vogel.

Edman

Played OK versus Wales. Will be traveling to brussels to watch the game against croatia. An important match in this qualifying round

BarcaGirl

Germany plays like shit and scores. The 1:0 lead is NOT deserved, because we were way better. This is so unfair :(

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Angle wasn't quite right, Villa's certainly being more difficult and against Casillas.

As soon as it left his boot I knew it was going in.

I wouldn't say Joe Hart is a slouch.

Cleverley has missed a fair few sitters it must be said

this game needs more Shevchenko :(

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I wouldn't say Joe Hart is a slouch.

Cleverley has missed a fair few sitters it must be said

this game needs more Shevchenko :(
Certainly not, but that Maravilla goal was special, completely out of nowhere and dipping over Casillas rather than whipped round Hart like Konoplyanka's effort.

BarcaGirl

what a miss by Arnautovic ...I just can't believe it

Fu*k Germany!!! What an unjust victory. :angry:
poor Marko is crying :cry:

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
last 10 minutes of the england game was actually entertaining.. cant remember thinking that for a long time :lol:

Should have won tbh, Cleverley certainly had one to forget. Should have at least scored one. Defoe had a perfectly good goal ruled out, but after what we did to them at the euros we cant really complain :lol:

Cracking goal for them though.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Portugal 3 - 0 Azerbaijan
Goalscorers: Varela, Postiga, Alves

Portugal dominated but missed many chances in the first 60 minutes. I'd like to know how many corners they got, must've been near 20. Really great performance by the Azerbaijani gk. Nani and Postiga had a horrible game. Ronaldo had a somewhat okay game, wasn't that involved but had several moments, plus the assist to Postiga. And good 30 minutes for Varela. Portugal are still suffering from the lack of a proper CF, though.

Home of Barca Fans