Harry Kane

Givenchy

i think he'll end up staying with Spurs for most of his career, hes from their youth team and seems to have alot of loyalty. Spurs low wages could be an issue though

Zincubus

Banned
Can't believe some are putting him on the Messi level as he's scored a load of goals in September .. they forget that in all his seadons playing he's apparently NEVER scored in ANY August !

Also from what I recall Kane's goals last month were mainly against pizz poor clubs and rank bad countries.

Jenks

Can't believe some are putting him on the Messi level as he's scored a load of goals in September .. they forget that in all his seadons playing he's apparently NEVER scored in ANY August !

Also from what I recall Kane's goals last month were mainly against pizz poor clubs and rank bad countries.

Malta (x2)
Everton (x2)
Dortmund (x2)
West Ham (x2)
APOEL (x3)
Huddersfield (x2)

I can't say I've seen anyone seriously comparing him to Messi though.

Nothanks

all the main outlets have been comparing him to messi, and ronaldo in terms of numbers which aren't far fetched its stats lol

bastardo

Anyone saying he's in the same level as messi or ronaldo shouldn't be taken seriously anyway. That said, its just excitement about players reaching almost messi/ronaldo-like numbers.

aondoe

Malta (x2)
Everton (x2)
Dortmund (x2)
West Ham (x2)
APOEL (x3)
Huddersfield (x2)

I can't say I've seen anyone seriously comparing him to Messi though.

Oh contraire my friend. I've seen several outlets compare him to Messi and Ronaldo. I've heard it enough times to feel like I'm losing my mind. He's a good striker, the best in his team. But as Jenks pointed out above, He hasn't warranted a comparison to the likes of Cristiano or Messi. But, fans of the EPL will always hype their guys, I just can't get this sour look off my face when I hear this type of praise.

Trafalgar

How come he's shit when he plays for the NT? anyway he's not what we're looking for, he'd be a great replacement for Cavani in PSG tho.

aondoe

How come he's shit when he plays for the NT? anyway he's not what we're looking for, he'd be a great replacement for Cavani in PSG tho.

hmmm. That comparison makes a lot more sense, and a trade would improve PSG in that position in my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans