Juvenil B

coura

Banned
The impressive Ayoub Abou assisting four of Juvenil B's five goals today.
He´s 15. Juvenil B is under 18's.

From @Youngcules

F4THi

Banned
Perez and Alena are doing great with the Juvenil B
Alena is CLASS
like.png
!!

The Juvenil B side will be really great the coming season with the promotions of Cadete A lads
Alena, Ayoub in the midfield *.* <3

Last edited:

Ronnie10

Perez and Alena are doing great with the Juvenil B
Alena is CLASS
like.png
!!

The Juvenil B side will be really great the coming season with the promotions of Cadete A lads
Alena, Ayoub in the midfield *.* <3

Juvenil A will likely to suffer just like Juvenil B from poor attacking. Every decent team managed to draw or beat Juvenil B. Adama, Munir, Rolon, Ebwelle will leave Juvenil A.

F4THi

Banned
^ That's exactly what i was thinking :/

is there any chance to unban Lee and the others ? maybe then he could be promoted to Juvenil A
and with Moha and Carbonell it's gonna be great, with Prieto as a sub.

what about Anas Serroukh ? isn't he good ? and why isn't he playing with the Juvenil B this season ?

MessiDinho10

^ That's exactly what i was thinking :/

is there any chance to unban Lee and the others ? maybe then he could be promoted to Juvenil A
and with Moha and Carbonell it's gonna be great, with Prieto as a sub.

what about Anas Serroukh ? isn't he good ? and why isn't he playing with the Juvenil B this season ?

I think he was loaned out to some Catalan club like Cornella.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Adria Vilanova scored a goal against Lleida yesterday and Barca won by 3-1. Other scorers for Barca were Adria Marin and Perez.

BnduWdOCUAEtR2c.jpg:large

SamperFCB

Juvenil B plays the Michalovce Cup in Slovakia. Won the first game (1-3) by goals from Alex Blanco, Carles Perez and Eric Montes. This evening the second game against RM Juvenil C.

Home of Barca Fans