Lliga: Bilbao - Barca 2-5

Leo_Messi

What an amazing performance. It's simply a pleasure to watch football like this. Fast, attacking, varied, technical and direct. Everything that most of us want to see.

I would never in my life have imagined such a strong reaction after that laughable performance against La Real 5 weeks ago. 9 victories in a row. May this continue for a long, long time to come.

Even Suárez managed to score a goal.

Messi is simply a genius and by far the best footballer right now. When he is in the mood he has no competition. He dominates a football match like nobody else.

Antimadridista1

2zr2lfl.jpg

Need to add a few one's for Leo though... Unfair mate !

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Unfortunately I could not watch the game but just saw the highlights. Seems like it was a hell of a game with many chances and could have been even more than 7 goals.
Right now we are scoring for fun but lack game control. It is not that big of a deal but it would be nice to have some clean sheets again and it will also help in the tough CL matches where it is about 2 ties and of course the Copa games vs Villarreal.
But if the game opens up it is easier for talented players to shine and we have the most talented player ever. This is what happens when Leo gets space and plays in games that are not packed into a tight corset (the 4:3 Clasico last season was another example): Messi runs riot and is unstoppable.

Anyway: I am happy we won a tough game at San Mames and 3 points are all that matters right now. The momentum is on our side and I hope this continues for a while.
Is Suarez fine btw? That kick was dangerous.

Gallivanter

I am rewatching the match, and while Neymar clearly didn't have his best day of finishing, his control amazes me. Dani also played much better than I originally thought.

cmsy27

Our attacking trio never fails to amaze me each game. Really glad Suarez scored, while Messi's comprehensive work once again left me speechless. He really exists on a different level than other footballers :) Alves is out of the next match, is that correct? Some slip-ups in defense but overall one of the best games we've had. The Liga trophy is certainly looking well within reach now!

sabby

I couldn't catch the match as it started at 1.30am but boy am I regretting that ! Just watched the highlights, what a performance !! This is why I fell madly in love with Barcelona a decade ago. Messi seems to be back in hos god mode, Neymer doing justice to his talent regularly, Suarez with his trademark finish, Busquets with his clever runs and Pedro being in the right place at the right time. The only person I still miss is Puyol in the defense - still shaky at times without him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We had some crazy back heels yesterday. Everyone was like, you want a back hell here is your back heel. Enjoyed them very much.

Home of Barca Fans