10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

[youtube]_rUzQr38zwo[/youtube]

wish they would do a Barcaforum version of this.

Would love to see Messi's reaction to "Messi walks too much" or Rakitic to "He's not good enough to play in our midfield" :lucho:

Messi983

You could let another sink in. I'd argue it was a subpar game from him. :blondemessi:

Agree.

This season reminds me of 2014/15 where he started as good as now and then exploded in January. We played awful then and Leo bailed us out many times like this season.

Let's hope we'll finish this season the same as 2014/15. :barcascarf:

So he scored 3 goals, great...but he held one man show 2 years ago against the same team, even though he didn't score.

Yeah, I also think he played better in that game in 2014. He's the only player for who we can say that he played better in a game when he didn't score than in the game he scored a hattrick.

Albo

[youtube]_rUzQr38zwo[/youtube]

wish they would do a Barcaforum version of this.

Would love to see Messi's reaction to "Messi walks too much" or Rakitic to "He's not good enough to play in our midfield" :lucho:

They should do a video of Neymar reading through the whole Neymar barcaforum thread. :blondemessi:

SahanBarca

14681814_1163283650426313_4214877027555467750_n.jpg

Sorin

lol stats. What is for Messi a subpar game against the no 1 team in PL, it would be a great game from CRonaldo against Malmo.

Stats are shit when you consider that Messi vs City last year was 1 or 2 levels above the Messi from this year.

Honestly, the comparison is more absurd by the day.

doublehh03

lol stats. What is for Messi a subpar game against the no 1 team in PL, it would be a great game from CRonaldo against Malmo.

Stats are shit when you consider that Messi vs City last year was 1 or 2 levels above the Messi from this year.

Exactly. That's why I don't really get the comparison. Ronaldo wthout goals is usually a ghost. Messi can have GOAT performances without any goals (like you said his performances v. City last year were way better than yesterday's game).

Ronaldo is a great and historic scorer. Messi is a historic PLAYER. Big difference.

snowy

He had a hatrick tonight, and should have had at least one assist, and on any other night another goal from the penalty spot. If that isn't a one man show then I'm not entirely sure what you expect of Leo. Forcing mistakes is one thing, capitalising on them is another.

I watched the game on BT sport, and the scouse wanker commentating needs a lobotomy...sterling does nothing all game and he compliments his bravery. Messi has a goat performance and he is slandering him for his work ethic. Ducking ridiculous. City supporters can say we were lucky as much as they like, it's not our fault they are shit opposition.

Yeah seriously, those lamo commentators couldn't have been more biased. Guess they've been instructed to cater to their audience... Messi was the GOAT. and Don Andres back flick on that 1st goal was sweeeet!

KiX7777

Messi is back in race for Baloon D'Or and FIFA POTY after his mesmerizing performance against Pep and excellent start this season. Ronaldo and his sorroundings are nervous because his chances to win have dramatically dropped. [Sport]

Ritchie

Penaldo would have taken the Penaldo and then dived to win another one.

Ritchie

Messi is back in race for Baloon D'Or and FIFA POTY after his mesmerizing performance against Pep and excellent start this season. Ronaldo and his sorroundings are nervous because his chances to win have dramatically dropped. [Sport]

Surely he sewed it up against Andorra.

Devils

Prandelli: "Tonight I will sleep well because I don't have a formula to stop Leo. There is no way to stop him, it's a waste of time" [sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans