Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

Sneer

Banned
I was talking about Bilbao. He didn't destroy Bilbao. He brought them back after they imploded under Bielsa.

Bielsa was the best thing to happen to them.
They were BEAST!
Only problem is they went into self destruct mode, due to their heavy metal play style.

Richard.H

This reminds me of back in the day when Madrid signed a much of physical midfielders and we would run circles around them, because they could not keep the ball, what a fucking disgrace.
Good old days of Xavi and Iniesta running circles around Khedira and Lass Diarra.

dakt

Gomes...muahahahahahahaa.....he is a project here....otherwise I cannot explain why is he still playing here.

kattanib

Valverde seems way too relaxed .. not the type of personality we need.

Zidane gave focus to a hungry angry Madrid. We need someone who can give us fire and hunger for we are full and fat

Saladin

Valverde is pretty shit so far, have to say. Lucho won without Neymar at Bernabeu last year, plus we actually signed a decent RB. The board is shit, but that fact takes nothing away from Valverdes shit poor tactical approach in the two games so far.

blaugrana1987

In any team that play two up top that have been a success like Atleti or Leicester one or both of them drop to harrass the DM of opposing team and other often trying to cut off ball back to defence.

Barca are playing Suarez at CF and Messi like a false nine and neither helping out an already shit and exposed midfield.

Total fuck up of of a set up and Messi/Suarez centrally is done.
I agree. If only they played like last 3 years and ran like they did.

Oh wait...

jamrock

In a way i hope we lose like 5-0 maybe then the fools in Barcelona will vote out this board and they maybe in 2 seasons we will be back

Home of Barca Fans