Lliga | Round 34: Deportivo de La Coruña - FC Barcelona 0-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Haha true, and it was supposedly one of the difficult ones left!

I think we're good, we got this ! I don't see us loosing points in any of the remaining games.

Alik

Yeah, there's little reaction on the player threads, including Suárez' one, and none in the Lucho thread where people were sure we'd lose this match.

Total-Football

great start .. the real betis is the trickiest one on papers ..but with our low self-esteem evey game counts .. winning La liga after a treble will be an amazing achievement .

Devils

Just boggles the mind doesn't it?

It's like the team that existed before the international break just decided to turn up today.

If Barca do go on to win liga (and the copa) these past 3 weeks will be one of the strangest periods in Barca history given the quality of the team.

Sasuke85

If we manage to win both Liga and Copa, then this is still an extremely successful season :)

I also want ATM to win UCL. They deserve it. One more thing is, this also means we will lose only to the champions :) Perfect!

Richard.H

great start .. the real betis is the trickiest one on papers ..but with our low self-esteem evey game counts .. winning La liga after a treble will be an amazing achievement .

Yeah, I think Betis will be very tricky too. They are a very strong team at their home stadium.

Kuchi

Critical win, critical next game 2, as after that we'll have a full week of rest and a game every week-end, without mid week thrillers (sadly).

To bad madrid didn't lose points.

PS. I though next game is Asspanyol at home. Gijon should be easy though

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Crucial win and morale boost. Lets forget about the Madrid teams and just win 4 times.
Betis and Espanyolmight be tough but we need to keep going now.

JackaL

No game will be easy, this wasn't until the 3rd goal either. Deportivo's defense was awful but we had some mistakes as well and we could have easily let one in. I hope our guys will have the confidence needed to end this. But a 5 game winning row, especially with both Madrid teams on our necks is not relaxing. Either one of three teams will loose a point or we will have some heart-attacks in the last game.

Nucky

We bounced back just in time.. All league matches are must win matches till the end.. Visca!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans