Lliga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Valladolid 1-0

That first half was the worst play of the season. Suarez is horrible right now.

This team is not winning Champions and could maybe lose La Liga too. TBh, i'll take if that's what it takes to get valverde out.

Obiaseti

This is on the board and the manager. It doesn't seem to be an issue with just bad players (everyone looking poor is a symptom of a deeper underlying problem). The whole team looks out of sync and devoid of any collective style. It was horrific to watch.

Vilarrubi

Shocking first half... pretty good 2nd half, could have easily been 5-0 or 6-0 if it wasn’t for Messi pen miss and donkey Suarez.

JerseyAddict

No game plan.
Pass to Messi doesn't do the trick and suddenly no game plan and ... Suárez really really needs a slap or two...

Gari

Piqué: "We did not play well. The only good news has been the victory. We need to improve for Tuesday. If now, it won't go well.If we don't give more velocity to the ball or have the possession, we become a weaker team.We have to be better in the Champions League."

wisconsincule

Such a bad match. I’m not going to push the panic button yet but if they don’t show up Tuesday then I will be smashing it. This team is worrying and if they don’t figure it out we could lose everything in the next couple weeks.

LMTR14

Even Wolves play far better football than us now
who?!

on topic: unbelievably bad match. on par with roma. any other opponent would've beaten us tonight, but valladolid was also our worst opponent this entire season

Last edited:

viper76

With this shit performance we are winning no trophies and our season could be over in the next 3 weeks.

I want to know what kind of weeds this board are smoking so they went and extend EV contract for another year its just unbelievable.

Zidane82

Yeah, we’ll get lucky to get a trophy this season. We look absolute shit in every part of the team except GK. If we somehow manage to fluke past Lyon we are in for an absolute trashing ala Bayern 2013.
Plus we play a much improved Real Madrid very soon .. they could easily take La Liga of us and without bladdy Cronaldo and his goals

Zidane82

Such a bad match. I’m not going to push the panic button yet but if they don’t show up Tuesday then I will be smashing it. This team is worrying and if they don’t figure it out we could lose everything in the next couple weeks.

Why extend Valverde’s contract now when could easily lose ground in the league , plus lose a couple of times each to Real Madrid and Lyon !!
Bizarre timing . Why not wait a couple of weeks at least

Home of Barca Fans