When will we lose in la liga?

When will we lose in la liga?

• Total voters

raskolnikov

So far, after 22 games we have been unbeaten. Lets try to predict when we will lose our first match in la liga.

Horatio

You're welcome
Just picked from the ones available. And of those Celta away seems the most likely one to lose.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Maybe we can pull off as the invincibles, but I also think it will come at a price concerning the overall fatigue of our players depending on how we’ll do in Copa/UCL. If we do end up losing a match I can only hope that it will be on some throwaway bullshit match nearing the end of the season.

LeeRomeno

Thikn we will most likely lose in a game where we are resting key players and that probably happens vs some weaker team that is fighting in relegation fight or for Euro spots. Getafe and Eibar game look quite potential for that, also Las Palmas away. I think we will lineup our best vs strong opponents and probably end up having at least a tie.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Here's hoping for the invincibles dream. Although I have a feeling we will have to sacrifice a match for CL glory.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As much as it sounds great to remain unbeaten I do hope Valverde doesn't chase records as we will suffer in Champions League if go full strength in remaining La Liga matches.

aaron101

Question: What was the record of the Invincible Arsenal when they went undefeated the whole season?

raskolnikov

As much as it sounds great to remain unbeaten I do hope Valverde doesn't chase records as we will suffer in Champions League if go full strength in remaining La Liga matches.

I have to admit I rather have us be invincibles than win la liga plus copa. Its such a rare feature in football. Look at how Arsenal are perceived because of it. But cl takes priority over it. And I wont start believing in it untill we are still undefeated come april. A loss where we are resting players seems likely. For example Eibar soon.

RMU ReBorn

El classico in Camp Nou is always nervy . I feel much better facing Real in Bernabue .

Last edited:

Messi983

Now that you've opened this thread we'll probably lose against Getafe.

Just saying so everyone will know who to blame. :)

Home of Barca Fans