Lliga | Round 35: Espanyol - FC Barcelona 0-3

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, can't let Lucho's man-crush ruin my Barca evening. MSN is back so let's butcher them. :jason2:

:botibotiboti:

Meatball

Gomes is on FIRE!!!:lol:

Not sure if that's a good or bad thing! Honestly I want him to flop in all the remaining games so that our board ll hav no reason to keep him next season! Otherwise, m afraid the "Gomes s still adapting" card ll be played n he ll stay to F us up again next season :thinking:

hulinat

Well Denis is worse and Iniesta is injured, Arda is out of the question.

Denis isnt worse lmao. This is exactly the type of lineup he would thrive in, next to Rakitic, Busi and the other starters. He had an Iniesta esque performance against Sevilla when he got to play in the position Gomes is playing right now..

khaled_a_d

Denis isnt worse lmao. This is exactly the type of lineup he would thrive in, next to Rakitic, Busi and the other starters. He had an Iniesta esque performance against Sevilla when he got to play in the position Gomes is playing right now..

Seville played an attacking game, that is when Denis thrive in. Espanyol will park the bus and that is the kind of games he shows his worst

serghei

So Iniesta is injured, can't blame Lucho for line up tbh. Best XI available

I completely agree. That is why we need a midfielder desperately. Sign a top RB and a top midfielder and we also gain Roberto in midfield, where he should be playing.

Windhook

Not sure if that's a good or bad thing! Honestly I want him to flop in all the remaining games so that our board ll hav no reason to keep him next season! Otherwise, m afraid the "Gomes s still adapting" card ll be played n he ll stay to F us up again next season :thinking:

I'm 99,9% certain Andre is staying next season. The board have confidence in him, thanks to Robert Fernandez.

Home of Barca Fans