Zlatan Ibrahimovic

He could have stayed he was so happy In the first 6 months played really well then he's shifted wide or dropped. What was wrong with 4-3-3? Messi played on the wing anyway when Suarez arrived

El Guaje

He could have stayed he was so happy In the first 6 months played really well then he's shifted wide or dropped. What was wrong with 4-3-3? Messi played on the wing anyway when Suarez arrived

Moving Messi to the centre was one of the best decisions ever made in the history of the sport.

I love Ibra and i really, really, reeeeally wish he would have made it with us but sadly he didnt.

Moving Messi to the centre was one of the best decisions ever made in the history of the sport.

I love Ibra and i really, really, reeeeally wish he would have made it with us but sadly he didnt.

How can he make it if Messi wants to play striker? It's 4-3-3 Henry, Zlatan Messi
If you end to play Messi striker that leaves no where for Zlatan to go.

It's impossible for it to work otherwise Messi knew this to which is why he plays on the right wing when suarez arrived.

El Guaje

How can he make it if Messi wants to play striker? It's 4-3-3 Henry, Zlatan Messi
If you end to play Messi striker that leaves no where for Zlatan to go.

It's impossible for it to work otherwise Messi knew this to which is why he plays on the right wing when suarez arrived.

If you have the best player ever in the history if the sport the 1st thing you care about is how to maximize his influence on your team. If that means moving him to the middle, you do it. And as history shows, it was the right thing to do.

The situation with Suarez is different as fasle 9 wasnt near as effective as it used to be.

If you have the best player ever in the history if the sport the 1st thing you care about is how to maximize his influence on your team. If that means moving him to the middle, you do it. And as history shows, it was the right thing to do.

The situation with Suarez is different as fasle 9 wasnt near as effective as it used to be.

No it's not different Messi is more than capable of playing striker in a non false 9 system and he did during the suarez suspension.

If Suarez got the zlatan treatment he would be benched for Alcacer or put on the wing let's see him do as well as Zlatan did under those conditions

Even for Bojan Krkic.

Considering his price & character, one of the worst players ever in our jersey.

Nice agenda.

Let's look at how he did in the six months actually playing striker

In his third appearance, he scored his first goal in Barcelona's La Liga season opener against Sporting Gijón in a 3–0 win. Ibrahimović went on to score in his next four games, thus setting a team record as the only player ever to score in his first five league matches.[75]

He finished with 11 goals and 4 assists in all but two of Barcelona's first 15 league matches. Barcelona capped off 2009 by winning the 2009 FIFA Club World Cup against Estudiantes on 19 December 2009.[78]

Ibrahimović scored Barcelona's only goal in the 2009–10 Copa del Rey first leg match of the round of 16 in a 2–1 loss to Sevilla on 5 January 2010. On 20 January, he was selected in the 2009 UEFA Team of the Year.[79] His first goal of 2010 came on 14 February against Atlético Madrid. In his next appearance, Ibrahimović scored against Stuttgart in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League knockout stage fixture.

Oh and then in February pep stopped talking to him, benched him and played him wide. Yeah it's really his fault for that. Just because Messi wanted to play wide. Dw it's a good thing it didn't work out and we lost one of the best strikers I nthe world even if people are deluded not to believe that

El Guaje

No it's not different Messi is more than capable of playing striker in a non false 9 system and he did during the suarez suspension.

If Suarez got the zlatan treatment he would be benched for Alcacer or put on the wing let's see him do as well as Zlatan did under those conditions

No. I repeat: The situation with Suarez is different as fasle 9 wasnt near as effective as it used to be.

Playing as a striker and as a false 9 are 2 different things.

Also back then we had good creators in midfield. Now we dont, so it falls on Messis shoulders to do the creative work.

El Flaco

[tw]976873938386071552[/tw]

Reports are saying that Zlatan will join at LA Galaxy, hence why this decision was taken.

Neymessi

Should have had a CL at least.

Quite unlucky. (Don't quote me saying zlatan doesn't want cl, cl wants zlatan crap)

BarcaOG

Banned
its really too bad about his injury late last season. he had actually been doing really well for united, a stand out in what continues to be an under performing squad. 28 goals in his first season and at that age is nothing short of extraordinary. im no fan of united and less of mourinho but it was nice to see zlatan thrive there for a bit of time.

Home of Barca Fans