footyfan

Calma, calma
Looks like the kid made a meal of it:

ibcN3plDZj7bbS.gif

Yannick03

1 year ban please

most disgusting thing I have ever seen

He basically kicked a kid

You are overreacting. That 'kid' is 17 years old, announced on his Twitter before the match he would pull this stunt and Hazard kicked the ball underneath him. Yes, he probably touched him to but he shouldn't be lying on that ball anyway. If you're 17 and you are planning to pull such a stunt, you're bound to get your fingers burned.

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
You are overreacting. That 'kid' is 17 years old, announced on his Twitter before the match he would pull this stunt and Hazard kicked the ball underneath him. Yes, he probably touched him to but he shouldn't be lying on that ball anyway. If you're 17 and you are planning to pull such a stunt, you're bound to get your fingers burned.

Hazard is a professional and an adult, it is not like the fate of his career rested on him getting the ball from that kid

it is just unacceptable.. he should get a very big ban.

Cule4life

The Culest
I actually dont believe I have ever been banned

All I have seen is the video I did not read any story about the kid saying he would do it before or anything like that, and just watching the video and no reading anything, it looks very very bad

just saying

If you wanna make a point fine but do you really think the best way way to do it with is personal and childish attacks on someone?

diegomessi

I just think it is ironic that him of all people is calling me stupid...

Last edited:

Yannick03

Hazard is a professional and an adult, it is not like the fate of his career rested on him getting the ball from that kid

it is just unacceptable.. he should get a very big ban.

Hey, I'm not defending him in any way, the red card was deserved and so is a ban. But people are going nuts like he assaulted him. It is clear that he only wanted the ball but he should nevertheless have done because he should have known he could hit the boy. But no need for running around and calling Hazard the Antichrist.

Yugo Count Dante

1 year ban, you simply cannot cannot do what he did

(not calling him the antichrist)
U do know that 'kids' of his age endure more painful and more dangerous situations during games? Not to mention that he was kicking the ball, and in even if he 'kicked' the kid it is a perfectly normal reaction in the context of the game.

Yannick03

1 year ban, you simply cannot cannot do what he did

(not calling him the antichrist)

So what doest that 1 year ban imply ? Cantona got 9 months for karatechopping a spectator so Hazard should get a year for trying to get the ball of a irritant ballboy ?

Cule4life

The Culest
You are behaving as if he Hazard did a Cantona or Pepe. There was no vicious intent. He did a stupid thing in the heat of the moment and deserves a 3 match ban. But you are making it out as if he assaulted him. Not to mention the theatrics of the boy. He has apologized and the boy has apologized too. let it go

diegomessi

U do know that 'kids' of his age endure more painful and more dangerous situations during games? Not to mention that he was kicking the ball, and in even if he 'kicked' the kid it is a perfectly normal reaction in the context of the game.

The 17 year old was not on the field, what message does it send to see a millionaire player kicking some teenage ball boy?

diegomessi

So what doest that 1 year ban imply ? Cantona got 9 months for karatechopping a spectator so Hazard should get a year for trying to get the ball of a irritant ballboy ?

1 year as in 1 year not allowed to play in the cup I think that is more then fair

diegomessi

You are behaving as if he Hazard did a Cantona or Pepe. There was no vicious intent. He did a stupid thing in the heat of the moment and deserves a 3 match ban. But you are making it out as if he assaulted him. He has apologized and the boy has apologized too. let it go

sorry but what he did just really really does not sit right with me at all...

Home of Barca Fans