Busquets injury confirmed

Icarium

Lifestealer
Lucho will surprise every one by starting messi at DM. The match will be as historic as 5-0 or 2-6 one then every one will praise lucho for his brilliance :lucho:

Jk, but I have feeling he will surprise everyone with the lineup.

Kohe321

Lucho will surprise every one by starting messi at DM. The match will be as historic as 5-0 or 2-6 one then every one will praise lucho for his brilliance :lucho:

Jk, but I have feeling he will surprise everyone with the lineup.

------------- Bravo -------------
Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba
---- Rakitic, Messi, Iniesta -----
---- Pedro, Suarez, Neymar ---

:pep:

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Huge blow, we start with Mascherano and matthieu, way shakier than it would have been with Busquets and Masche next to Pique.
Now with Modric back we might lose the midfield battle and lose the game which would be a big turning point for Madrid given their confidence is at an all time low, they are ready for another kick while down.

Huge blow indeed. :(

Chong Li

I really love the optimism and positive thinking in here.

Of course Busi missing the Clasico would suck, but that doen't mean a guaranteed loss. We are in WAY better form than them.

Anyway first we have to win at Eibar.

PhilS

I really love the optimism and positive thinking in here.

Of course Busi missing the Clasico would suck, but that doen't mean a guaranteed loss. We are in WAY better form than them.

Anyway first we have to win at Eibar.

The team has not even confirmed Busquets is out for Eibar, so it is premature to just assume he is out for El Clasico. Anyway, Barca with Masch at DM and either Bartra or Mathieu with Pique at CB is formidable based on current form.

RM has very serious problems now, at almost every position. Of their current top 11, I would say only CR7 and Marcelo would start for Barca. Getting Modric back should help, but as of now that guy is understandably rusty. They are getting flat bad play at keeper, defense, midfield and forward, with bad integration, too. They have not been a top team since December. Not even close.

Home of Barca Fans