Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

raki

2 shots on target and 3 goals tells you how shit they are at defending and still they almost covered it perfectly. They owned us because our midfield doesnt exist. Seeing our midfield play is like watching a accident. They are so slow they are useless without the ball and one quick play and they are out of the game. They have also no vision and cant create anything.

Dembele and messi were pretty awfull also. Suarez had his rare day with his goals and did some good defensive work. Messi didnt care and dembele is completly out of form since he returned from his injury.

We are getting worse and the most important part of the season is coming. This win doesnt mean anything and copa is waste of time.

What a pile of garbage.

Mido

Excellent result but ther playing performance could be better.

I hope Valverde will take the courage to put Coutinho in midfield saturday in the next Classico. The 4-4-2 brings a lot of stability in midfield off the ball, but on the ball, apart from Busquets who is no really a CM, I cannot see any midfielder in this squad coming close to Coutinho's pure technical skills.

Give him one last big shot to start in big games, his skills are needed in midfield, I hope he will show wilingness to play there.

If he doesnt step it up, I am fine with the 4-4-2 played tonight as long as this brings results.

Rakitic was very solid

eaman

Guess want, MATS is our keeper, that isn't changing. And 3/4 defenders outplayed their counterparts.

We played the best midfield in the world with a makeshift midfield (as Bob is like our 5th choice), most motivated Real team in a long time, and off a tremendously exhausting schedule with a light roster in depth in some key areas that require the highest workrate (CF, LB, midfield).

We dug in and buried them when we got the chance. Sometimes you have to win like that.

Ya true it would have been different had Arthur started. And you're right about 3 of our defenders playing well against a highly motivated team

xXKonan

This Classico felt like a standard DBZ movie.

The main villain is overwhelming Goku and the Z warriors and you feel like the villain could have finished it off on a number of occasions yet he doesn't and ends up getting wrecked by Goku as he gets his shit together toward the end of the movie.

kobby

This Classico felt like a standard DBZ movie.

The main villain is overwhelming Goku and the Z warriors and you feel like the villain could have finished it off on a number of occasions yet he doesn't and ends up getting wrecked by Goku as he gets his shit together toward the end of the movie.

Speaking of DBZ, here is a picture of Messi, Suarez and Rakitic all seen wearing caps of Dragon Ball characters. Vegeta, Android 17 and Goku respectively.

DBZ Raki.jpg

Barcilliant

I just hope our luck carries through to the CL. Pretty poor but I don't expect anything with Valverde. Play like this in Cl and it will be worse than Roma.

biraboyz

Banned
Now the problem is that EV is too much predictable and that he has not imagination...

Really unbelievable.

I always forget that this forum is full of great football trainers.

This forum has the best keyboard managers and talent scouts. You gotta love to back read after every game :lol:

Giginho75

FC Barcelona won only 13 of 74 games in Bernabeu untill 2003. Since 2004 the record is now 12 of 22. Impressive improvement.

It's unbelievable mostly because this is the best challenge in the world between two teams on the same level for power and greatness...
and usually this kind of matches (season by season) has various and different results with victories and defeats for both.

Instead by now is a blaugrana domination.

Just the last years:
0-4
2-3
0-3
0-3

After the Dinho-show (2005 other 0-3. Raykaard-era. With Eto/Deco/YoungLeo) it was hard to think Barca could getting these results at Bernabeu.

Anyway, stand-by Copa and mind at Clasico again.
RM will be ungry, we have to play better than yesterday.

Messi983

[tw]1100882023118446593[/tw]

After 241 official games both teams have 95 wins, RM still with 5 more goals.

It's time for another manita on Saturday. :pique:

gerard-pique-segunda-manita.jpg

Gari

Mario Balotelli: "Barcelona is the only club to have two Stadiums, Camp Nou for matches and Bernabeu for Training"

El Gato

Villarato!
Mario Balotelli: "Barcelona is the only club to have two Stadiums, Camp Nou for matches and Bernabeu for Training"

Perfect next Valverde loanee TBH. Man has it all. Could actually bench Suarez for a bit with his personality alone.

Home of Barca Fans