Neymar Jr. - v5

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Neymar was playing the Messi role just like he did in the Brazil NT, providing a lot of key passes but also taking the shots whenever he could get close to the penalty box. His finishing is still a bit off as usual but yesterday he was very good.

Julien

Neymar was playing the Messi role just like he did in the Brazil NT, providing a lot of key passes but also taking the shots whenever he could get close to the penalty box. His finishing is still a bit off as usual but yesterday he was very good.
Read the french press, and yeah that's that:

- Missed two big chances.
- But has 1 goal, 1 assist. And could have had 2 more assists if Cavani didn't fail to score.
- Did the job in midfield, and defended when needed since Kurzawa is shit.

He wasn't the best player last night according to the press though. Mbappe, and Alves got higher scores.

Julien

NeyNey might find himself in Mbappes shadow soon enough.
Its alright, you can come here when Ronaldo is done, no more shadows!
Last night, Neymar said that he adores Mbappe, that he plays like an experienced 25+30 years old player, and is already a ballon d'or contender. (Canal+) :lol:

So he feels the heat already :rofl1:.

But Mbappe seems too smart, and won't start any war it seems. All that he does is praising Neymar every times, like he did again today:

[tw]913403150287155201[/tw]

hardyboy

He just scored a penalty for PSg. The rumours of Cavani being the first choice and refusing to take 1 million bullshit?

Givenchy

Like wise in La Liga.

Bordeux are not any worse than some of shite in bottom half of la liga.

Neymar is just fucking unreal.

i should of said before, i didnt mean for the freekick. on another forum i saw some of the goals and its shocking

also no way is la liga weak like ligue 1 :lol:

Home of Barca Fans