Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

I've heard it on crackovia, Mourinho says it when he's not happy with something (all the time)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I've heard it on crackovia, Mourinho says it when he's not happy with something (all the time)

Well, it can mean two things: "Estoy indignado (I'm indignant), or "Esto es indignante" (This is indignant). ;)

M

mitkoa7x

Damn Czech ref didnt give an obvious red card for a punch on Marselinho, if this costs us the tie I'll be furious...

M

mitkoa7x

Fuck the stupid referee, absolute moron. 5 mins added time, lets the game go till Dynamo score in the 98th. Its a disgrace that we got a player sent of for a dubious dive while in the 1st game a Dynamo player got booked for a clear punch in the face of one of ours. UEFA needs a purge, this favoritism and bribery went out of hand long ago...

This just in... one of ours with a broken cheek bone after an elbow in the face which of course got only a yellow card.

Another thing is that Dynamo ultras threw cups at our VIP delegation (club owner, president, etc) before that got them soaked with beer.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fuck the stupid referee, absolute moron. 5 mins added time, lets the game go till Dynamo score in the 98th. Its a disgrace that we got a player sent of for a dubious dive while in the 1st game a Dynamo player got booked for a clear punch in the face of one of ours. UEFA needs a purge, this favoritism and bribery went out of hand long ago...

This just in... one of ours with a broken cheek bone after an elbow in the face which of course got only a yellow card.

Another thing is that Dynamo ultras threw cups at our VIP delegation (club owner, president, etc) before that got them soaked with beer.

Didn't see the match. Bulgars were better in 1st match, that much I know. Read some reviews and there seems to be some controversy. What can I tell you.. Seen Ludogorets president acting like a big shot but he's still an errand boy compared to Mamic.
And it's Dinamo, not Dynamo.

M

mitkoa7x

Ludogorec's boss is a scumbag from what I gathered but he didnt provoke the fans in any ways.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, I didn't mean that. I meant even with his shady past and connections, he's still no match for Mamic brothers.
Ludo should be proud though and if they continue this way, they'll soon emerge as one of the best teams in Balkans.

belletti

Any pubs near the Nou Camp showing the Celtic game on Tuesday, or will i be best going to Michael Collins at Sagrida Famila to watch it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans