Neymar Jr. - v5

Arkk

it's probably true, his father knows our board are his bitches, I doubt Nasser and co will bend to his will like we did.

Neymar is a great player and I don't hate him. hes still immature for his age and the amount of money hes earning would turn anyones head. I think after 2-3 seasons there he will get bored and head off to the PL, probably somewhere like City

I expect him to take Ligue 1 by storm and i hate to say it but PSG will be a real force in the CL next season as well. if we make the correct signings I would only put us and Madrid above them as things stand for next season, i think they could be too much for Bayern, PL clubs and Juve.

mark1nhu

Not at Barca. He's not going to go down as one of the Barca greats.

Even just Brazilians Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo and probably Romaria were better players for Barca.

Neymar was a good player more in the mould of an Henry or Villa than one of the best to pull on the shirt.

Is he one of the best in the world at the minute? Sure. Will he ever reach the level of the likes of Ronaldinho, Ronaldo or Rivaldo in their prime? Very doubtful. While people say he was our future, being Brazilian (and leading the lavish lifestyle) he'll be past his prime probably by late 20s.n Look at Ronaldinho. Best in the world in 2006. Finished by 2008.

Well, @BBZ considers him a club legend since the treble season. Do not forget that.

:lol:

Just kidding, let's move on. I wish all the luck to Neymar except when facing us. I hope he never joins Real Madrid and Flamengo, other than that, I am cool with whatever happens in his career.

spark

I read some reliable Barcelona based journalists saying at the time his father wanted him to stay but I didn't believe it. Its all on Jr. then, only time will tell but I think he'll have regrets in the future.

SeaDragon

it's probably true, his father knows our board are his bitches, I doubt Nasser and co will bend to his will like we did.

This board is nothing against the money that comes from Qatar, shit, next year they could expend again 200 million, what stops them? The amount of cash his father is getting from this deal must be astronomic, not to mention the amount of publicity and contracts he is gonna get from being the face of the PSG. Right now all the cameras are on him, not Messi not CR.

In terms of money this is actually a very smart move, i don't blame him for that, it's the deal of a lifetime...but there are ways...

Home of Barca Fans