CL: Barca - Man City 1-0 (3-1 agg.)

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
City played terribly bad against Arsenal yesterday. They look lost and disoriented especially without Toure. I'm confident we'll knock them out easier than last year:barca scarf:

Can't be much easier than last year. We trashed them and had about 3 goals disallowed over the two legs.

L

linetty

We have more strikeforce now though and Lucho made the players not hesitate when there's even little chance of a counter attack.

Icarium

Lifestealer
City defense is very bad. Kompany and Mangala against MSN.. not sure how they will hold up. And if city play like anything they did last time aguero won't be a problem either. He might not even touch the ball.

MrRotation

City lost 0-2 against Middlesbrough on Etihad yesterday and got knocked out of the FA cup. Their defense is really horrible, Barca will probably manage to beat them.

L

linetty

Never doubted for a second that we will beat them. They can't park a bus.

Ritchie

City's season probably hinges on the CL now so expect a performance from them in the first leg. Take a result back to Barcelona and we should finish them off at home.

Neymessi

Chances are that we will beat them but the chances have not improved due to their defeat in FA cup.Epl teams ALWAYS have upsets like this in fa cup somehow.They are still a big team with big players who will up their game against us.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We'll get Pellegrini sacked.

81941951.gif

Asylum15

Man City are in horrible form right now. They have been missing Yaya, and also Kompany's form has been a worry, he's prone to mistakes like I've never seen before, this year.

However, last year, they showed us FAR too much respect, almost dropping off to the extent that we passed it around in their box un-pressed. I expect them to try to press us high this time, and the first 20 minutes be difficult. With that being said, our ability to counter lately will have them more than doubting themselves.

I feel far better this year about this tie than I did last year. Messi was off-form last season, we had conceded far more, and weren't as effective at breaking down parked busses. This year, we've got Neymar and Suarez to add to the dynamic, and I think City will find it much more difficult to prepare for us this time.

I honestly think we'll win 3-1, or 4-1 at the Ethiad.

Vamos!

Home of Barca Fans