Would you lose to Atletico so Real don't win?

Would you lose to Atletico so Real don't win?

• Yes

Votes: 60 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 19 24.1%

• Total voters

Samuel Eto'o

We have not demonstrated we are capable of beating them this season. If they continue playing the same way I doubt they are going to let us derail them.

serghei

No for me. Honour and integrity are more important than one season. I just hope Atletico can beat us fair and square if it comes down to the last match.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Seriously,if you want us to intentionally lose its really shameful.Just imagine what our reputation will be afterwards.

Seriously,if you want us to intentionally lose its really shameful.Just imagine what our reputation will be afterwards.

Newsflash: everyone already hates us.

Anyways, I think they'll beat us even if we don't help them. Especially if we're out of the title race, in which case our team probably won't give a shit, while Atletico will be ultra motivated. I'd still give them a hand if they need it (if we're out of the title race, of course).

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

The truth is.. They are better than us anyway AND on better form so it's likely not even necessary

hulinat

There is no need to lose intentionally. It's the last liga game of the year so you can just give players like Cuenca, JDS, Tello, and others playtime. But only if the league is over for Barcelona.

ceefoo

It's not exactly "throwing a game" if for example we had nothing to play for (trophy wise) and we fielded a team of youngsters. But I would never want our players to start assisting our opponents by means of foul-play to help them win.

If we were out of the title race and playing a Champions League Final the following game, we would field our youth. Same if we had sewn up the title before the last game, so our team selection wouldn't be a consequence of handing Madrid the title. It's something we would always do because we like to give our youths a taste of first team football whenever possible.

RM cannot accuse us of throwing the game because their is a precedent, and we do what is best for FC Barcelona, NOT Real Madrid. :tease:

serghei

There is no need to lose intentionally. It's the last liga game of the year so you can just give players like Cuenca, JDS, Tello, and others playtime. But only if the league is over for Barcelona.

Sure, we can do that and it will be OK. Just as long as we won't tell them to go out there and lose the game.

I

instinct

"We need to rest all our first team players for the World Cup." :tata1:

And Pinto is not allowed to save a ball if he has to jump because otherwise his pony tail could get dirty which would damage the club's reputation since Pinto's hair is the most important marketing pillar.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I want Atletico to win but I wouldn't want you guys to even consider losing just so they beat out Real. I think Atletico should be able to do it anyway. I really hope so, it'd be amazing.

ManusXavi

A few days ago I said no for world cup years and yes for other years. I have re-thought and decided technically we are just abiding the reality. Atleti are better than us this season. . . .so by losing we are only abiding the rankings. 1. Atleti 2. Real Madrid 3. Barca

Home of Barca Fans