LLiga | Round 9: Barca - Eibar 3-1

Chong Li

I hope Eibar go bankrupt and get relegated to 5th division. So obvoious they were out to break some legs today. Pure filth!

And may the madridista scum referee get his weiner bitten off by a pony.

mssarm

Bartra screwed up, Matthieu was sharp and solid, Ney gave away a lot but he was the creative factor. Masche is an idiot for getting the red, especially with the current situation with our squad. Wanna see some Verminator action before Classico.

frog-fcb

Y is everyone getting so worked up about the referee. Its nothing different than what we are normally up against
infact now this guy is in perez's good books hel probably get to ref the clasico

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Y is everyone getting so worked up about the referee. Its nothing different than what we are normally up against
infact now this guy is in perez's good books hel probably get to ref the clasico

I thought the ref was a disgrace . Ignoring all the assaults from behind on Neymar , a couple were straight red offences if it was the EPL ..

So the ref was Carlos del Cerro Grande, who is coincidentally cough ahem cough from Madrid . He last reffed us in the Liga opener at Athletic, where he made several notable mistakes

frog-fcb

I thought the ref was a disgrace . Ignoring all the assaults from behind on Neymar , a couple were straight red offences if it was the EPL ..

So the ref was Carlos del Cerro Grande, who is coincidentally cough ahem cough from Madrid . He last reffed us in the Liga opener at Athletic, where he made several notable mistakes

Yup he was crap but its always the same for us with the biased refs we just have to play that bit better and win

Nicky86

I don't know what to say about the defence line, always they made mistakes and I am concerning about it. In general was good game, particularly Suarez with had trick, brilliant for him.

klc123

I can't just be barca fans that think the ref was ridiculous right?

Neymar was beaten on and off the ball multiple times, and the ref was hesitant to give them yellows, but is happy to give a straight red to Mascherano.

I can't just be barca fans that think the ref was ridiculous right?

Neymar was beaten on and off the ball multiple times, and the ref was hesitant to give them yellows, but is happy to give a straight red to Mascherano.

Even my brother thought so.

My brother thinks RVP - Falcao - Rooney could have been just as good as Neymar-Suarez-Messi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Even my brother thought so.

My brother thinks RVP - Falcao - Rooney could have been just as good as Neymar-Suarez-Messi.

lol

Falcao surely could have been as good as Suarez though. Was as good as him or better before he got injured.

Very different styles from what i recall. But I didn't see enough of either ante barca/knee injury to have an actual opinion about that.

VivaBarcelona

Poor again in my opinion, so frustrating. We now go to the Coliseum where we drew 0-0 last season and we head there without Messi. If anyone thinks that on current form Getafe away is going to be a stroll then they're in a for a rude awakening. Getafe away is a potential slip-up. Tough game.

Home of Barca Fans