Copa del Rey: FC Barcelona - SD Huesca 8-1

F

Flavia

It was a very entertaining game, I liked it. The team was so energetic, it was good to see.

B5A_UXFIgAEKeY9.jpg

R

Ryu Hayabusa

So Lucho is an okay coach and the team not halfbad again?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pedro deserved that hattrick. After winning everything in last couple of years guy still hustles like there's no tomorrow.
I also liked Montoya.

Switched off during 2nd half, wasn't impressed with our promising youngsters Samper, Rafinha and Munir.

Zebulun

Pedro deserved that hattrick. After winning everything in last couple of years guy still hustles like there's no tommorow.
I also liked Montoya.

Switched off during 2nd half, wasn't impressed with our promising youngsters Samper, Rafinha and Munir.

I can understand munir but samper and rafinha? i thought they were the best on the field. :(

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I did say I missed large portion od 2nd half. It was a 3rd division opponent anyway so this match is no measure.

Players got a confindence boost and that's what matters.

Devils

If there is one thing that constantly amazes me about Barca is how awesome these youngsters are.

So full of potential, hope they live up to it.

Autumn

Ray Hudson highlights asap please!
Unfortunately no Ray this game. Phil/Ian Joy did it.

I thought that was a very beautiful game. Yes, they were 3rd division, but those were far from cheap goals. Beautiful shots and some beautiful play. 8-1 is not a remotely common scoreline even in these heavily mismatched league cup games, and it's not like we're even playing our starters. So I definitely don't buy this argument of downplaying the game because of our opponent's division. Merely winning was assumed and deserves no praise, but the manner in which we won deserves plenty of praise.

We had the same kind of chances that we had vs Getafe, just this time we weren't sending them 20 yards wide of the goal.

There was such a calmness to our finishing and overall play. Now if we can just continue with that for Cordoba, I'm okay with the closing of this year.

barcanuck

No clean sheet against a 3rd division team. Fail.

Just pissed Rafinha hasn't sniffed a start vs getafe when he looks twice as energetic as xavi

mssarm

Barca B team won 8-1 yet fans find things to bitch and moan about. Not to celebrate but get pissed at the coach and the team. And this not the first time: Barca beat 3-1 PSG: fans are pissed because we did not mop the floors with them or the line up was different from the one they desired. It's pure entertainment read the posts-it makes me laugh. I was following the chat today: once it started and Barca let the opposition play for 5 minutes: everyone was convinced that we are screwed, we will lose the game and Lucho is a moron. Than the goal started to pour in and everyone got excited. The moment the game was over- people started to diminish the victory: not a big deal, 3rd league team, who cares...Sometime I feel like this forum is ruled by mob impulse and that impulse is coming from 12 yo kids.

Home of Barca Fans