Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

ibwZYIfE9pdoDj.gif

DeficientSadJaeger.gif

Louis-van-Gaal-131011-Celebrates-G-300.jpg

Be7SjYG.gif

Galning

Costa Rica should've gotten at least one penalty in regular time. A shame no referee decided to take his balls with him this World Cup.

Bertus

Guys, i too am not a fan of holland, but really you should give LVG some credits.

No one saw that coming before the WC, at least here in France.

V

voodoomaster

When krul saved that last ball, he also beat Argentina. Germany vs netherlands in the final. Lets pray for football, lets play for some decency, lets pray for germany. Netherlands is the worst, most despicable team in this tournament. Just cant stand their arrogant attitude. They have had so many fantastic players, bergkamp, gullit, rijkaard, van basten - and now this....Its just wretched. Worst day in wc so far.

spark

When krul saved that last ball, he also beat Argentina. Germany vs netherlands in the final. Lets pray for football, lets play for some decency, lets pray for germany. Netherlands is the worst, most despicable team in this tournament. Just cant stand their arrogant attitude. They have had so many fantastic players, bergkamp, gullit, rijkaard, van basten - and now this....Its just wretched. Worst day in wc so far.

It gets worse, Krul arguably won Newcastle the league today.

PaulFCB

Banned
I actually remember van Gaal for what he did to Bayern in 2011 in that tie with that sad Inter team that later got thrashed by a much weaker German side.

What is so laudable for van Gaal?
He sent in a goalie which was taller and probably everybody knew he was better at saving PK's, including the gk coach.
He had no other offensive players to send in in ET cause they were all on the field.
No other PK taker to send in that could give them a +, they had at least 5 totally valid shooters there...Huntelaar was surely the 5th.
Something like this is planned, that's why they have training sessions...Cillessen is probably the better GK overall, but Krul might just be the better one when it comes to using his height.

V

voodoomaster

For people who haven't met him yet, Voodoomaster... ladies and gentlemen. Glorious quote once again. Might as well skip the semi-finals.

Today, for the first time in this wc, I saw a potential winner in Argentina. 1-0 up, balanced defense, the appropriate cynicism, and a higuain - a star player - who actually delivered. The only problem is that messi needs dimaria badly, he has nobody to link with now. He Will be marked out of the game. Who can step in for Maria? Perez? Dont think so...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Today, for the first time in this wc, I saw a potential winner in Argentina. 1-0 up, balanced defense, the appropriate cynicism, and a higuain - a star player - who actually delivered. The only problem is that messi needs dimaria badly, he has nobody to link with now. He Will be marked out of the game. Who can step in for Maria? Perez? Dont think so...

Well considering that Di Maria was out for most of the match, I think we'll be fine. And Voodoomaster, away with your hoodoo!! I've said this once before. But reading your post is like reading the transcript for the narrator of an anime.

Argentina have escaped the Red Devils. But at great loss. The Angel, Messi's right hand man, lies on the injury bed. Who will Messi linkup with now? Perez? Higuain? Jasper Cillessen? Will Messi marked out of the game? Who will step in for Di Maria? Will I ever get tired of talking like this? Find out next time on Dragonball Z.

V

voodoomaster

Exactly! 32 minutes - dimaria was brilliant and Argentina did good. And you may of course say that Argentina was just as sharp in attack after his injury, but they were 1-0 up, and when the other team has to score you Will Get possibilities as messis last. Its not that important anyway, because I simply deny that any sane person - generalized from what I have seen so far in this wc - can say that dimaria isnt absolutely essential for Argentina and messi. At least I claim - not sounding too black and white - that netherlands, based on di Marias injury are huge favorites.

F

Flavia

Good game. Keylor was too good. If not for him, Holland would have won in regular time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans