Pichichi Trophy

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He scores one after missing 10, sheesh.
Excellent, he already missed five big chance yesterday after his goal.

So let the guy miss five chances next week, field him in the Chalpions league final, let him score his goal after he missed his ten chances in the previous games and sub him for Bojan atfer his goal.

NIIIIIIIIIICE!

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Excellent, he already missed five big chance yesterday after his goal.

So let the guy miss five chances next week, field him in the Chalpions league final, let him score his goal after he missed his ten chances in the previous games and sub him for Bojan atfer his goal.

NIIIIIIIIIICE!

Sometimes he misses more than 10.. :p

puta madrid

I'm really starting to doubt that eto'o will take the pichichi, let alone the golden boot. Marc janko is waaaaay ahead of him with 43 goals, son of a bitch ....

Evil

Shabazz
He really needs to get a grip. People would send him death threats if he misses such chances against Man United, it´ll be a tough match by itself, so missing such chances would be a disaster for us.

beef-supreme

I'm really starting to doubt that eto'o will take the pichichi, let alone the golden boot. Marc janko is waaaaay ahead of him with 43 goals, son of a bitch ....

Embarrassing to be beaten by someone playing in the Austrian league. Although I do think that it's a bit unfair to give them a 1.5 x multiplier because there are only 8 or so teams in the league, so you play the same team something like 4 times. In the end you get to put millions past the bottom of the league teams. Still, 43 goals is OUT OF THIS WORLD insane.

That's how many someone of the calibre of Villa or Torres would have scored for us this season :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
According to Catalan press, Pep is contemplating weather Eto should play vs. Osasuna, since he is chasing the Pichichi

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You can tell Eto'o is texting Pep at midnight bugging him about that game.

I`m sure Pep will choose the right thing and keep him on the bench. No need to risk him prior to CL final + he`ll be keeping Eto`s ego in check.

Home of Barca Fans