QF: Brasil - Colombia 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Couldn't understand why Banani was so full of sweat on his face though he didin't play a minute and I haven't seen him worming during the match either but I might be wrong on this:p

Fortaleza is really hot and humid, even at night.

Colombia was shaky in the 1st half. Brasil played a tad better, but still far from convincing. And what a bad ref, had to be from rfef. Many reds could've been given today, but barely any yellows.

mark1nhu

Honestly Brazil were so poor. They play like this against Germany they will lose. They got this far on spirit and attitude alone, but in technical terms they've been so poor. I don't know how they reached the semis with Paulinho, Hulk, Fred and Luiz starting every game.

Hats off to James Rodriguez, what a player. He's got a big future.

Germany can play poor too. We've seen this.

jamrock

brazil where much better in the first half, should have scored 3 in the first half.

colombia were a total miss in the first half

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Colombia choked though. Too little, too late.

Absolutely agree with Bojan here...

Right now, I'm very proud of my NT and I don't intend to put them down, but today they showed the weak mentality our players tend to have when the stakes are high... Hopefully as more of our players start their careers in Europe as early as possible, the more prepared they will be to face this situations...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Huh? Then you do agree..

Disallowed goal, the guy that was in an offside position didn't interfere play. Thus it wasn't offside.

Exactly. Some people on here need to educate themselves about football rules.

V

voodoomaster

I hope mighty germany do us all a favour and send this cheating and unattractive brazil out of the tournament. They are a disgrace for football.

Alik

I hope mighty germany do us all a favour and send this cheating and unattractive brazil out of the tournament. They are a disgrace for football.
They are nowhere near being a disgrace for football. People need to stop exaggerating.

Colombia weren't attractive today either.

Meitux

Brazil is just average. They don't have leaders, they don't have enough quality players and they also play pretty average football too. Yeah they are getting through game by game but with serious struggling and bringing the game to the limits. When you go out to a World cup with players like Jo and Fred, you know something's wrong there... I seriously think Luis Fabiano even now would do better than those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans