Lliga Round 4: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-2

mesiesta

Missed Barca so much. I think we will have a surprisingly easy time against Sociedad.

I was in vacation, so it will be first Barca's game after Supercopa for me. Imagine how I missed Barca :)

I expect this line-up

Ter Stegen - Alba, Pique, Umtiti, Roberto - Busquets, Rakitic, Coutinho - Dembele, Suarez, Messi

BBZ8800

I mean Coutinho probably won't start as he is tired.

Who will play in midfield then?

1. Arthur, not in the squad
2. Vidal, doesn't understand our movement yet and Anoeta is not a place for learning
3. Rafinha, hasn't played too much till now
4. Denis, no comment needed

I guess that it will be: Coutinho, Rakitic, Busi, with Coutinho getting subbed in a 2nd half for Rafinha or Vidal.

PhilS

We do need Semedo and Lenglet to prove worthy of quite a bit of playing time this season, so I welcome them starting this game. I hope, but do not expect, that Semedo at RB and Roberto in midfield will produce enough offense, so that Coutinho can get this whole game off. Otherwise, supersub Countinho may need to come to the rescue.

There are 5 games prior to the big away tests against Tot and Valencia. I'd like to see two of the first 10 outfield players on the bench at the start of each of these games, so that no one starts all 5.

Not starting Coutinho risks inadequate offense. But this risk will be even higher when Messi, Suarez and Alba get their games off.

Home of Barca Fans