Neymar Jr. - v5

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He hasn't even spoken on the subject, just kept playing and training same as usual. That is not a circus.

Just a couple of days ago you yourself said that this whole thing was ridiculous, when you didn't know if he was leaving or staying. And now that you are happy that he is going to join your team and you are here to tell us that everything is fine?

Jair Ventura

Money doesn't buy everything, once again. The exposure Ligue 1 has is very limited compared to the elite leagues in Europe, Nasser and his cronies can invest Bein heavily to the point that it has a presence in every country, still who is going to watch the French league if the league itself is several notches down? You think one Neymar will completely reverse the dynamics? Too simple, too naive.

You're stuck on yesterday, I'm talking about tomorrow. Who cares if Ligue 1 didn't have exposure when they lacked relevant clubs or players? That isn't the context anymore. The context now is that France has hugely wealthy club in PSG, another billionaire owner heavily invested in the success of his own team, the best academies in the Europe, a bunch of new stadiums, and a broadcasting network ala SkySports that is committed to French Football's development.

I don't know about how crazy the Brazilians are for P$G just because they have many Brazilian players, and I don't know how many people watch the French league outside France, but from the numbers of followers of various teams on the social media, French teams were blown out of the water by teams from other leagues.

Remind me of FCB and La Liga's status relative to the EPL and Serie A prior to Barca signing Ronaldinho from PSG? Things change.

God Serena

If we can beat Real Madrid with the type of team they have, there's no reason why we shouldn't be able to roll over PSG even if they have Neymar, especially if we properly invest the 222m.

Julien

[tw]891021749785169922[/tw]

Any chance it could be true???

Jordi doesn't seem to be trustfull since he was the one that posted that Neymar would go to PSG right after the game against Manchester United.

French medias are telling it's false, and that UEFA can only put sanctions after a transfer, but not stop one.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Just a couple of days ago you yourself said that this whole thing was ridiculous, when you didn't know if he was leaving or staying. And now that you are happy that he is going to join your team and you are here to tell us that everything is fine?

The media attention surrounding it all has been ridiculous, but Neymar specifically hasn't done anything but stay silent.

Jair Ventura

Any chance it could be true???

Jordi doesn't seem to be trustfull since he was the one that posted that Neymar would go to PSG right after the game against Manchester United.

French medias are telling it's false, and that UEFA can only put sanctions after a transfer, but not stop one.

That's what the UEFA representative said in his interview. The accounts wouldn't even be immediately reviewed, no?

spark

You're stuck on yesterday, I'm talking about tomorrow. Who cares if Ligue 1 didn't have exposure when they lacked relevant clubs or players? That isn't the context anymore. The context now is that France has hugely wealthy club in PSG, another billionaire owner heavily invested in the success of his own team, the best academies in the Europe, a bunch of new stadiums, and a broadcasting network ala SkySports that is committed to French Football's development.

Remind me of FCB and La Liga's status relative to the EPL and Serie A prior to Barca signing Ronaldinho from PSG? Things change.

FCB's status was that of a mismanaged but historic giant. PSG doesn't come close to a 117 year old club which has had some of the worlds best players at some point in each decade.

jairzinho

[tw]890997927489011716[/tw]

Better be true!

Wonder if really true? But if it is, it's good to see Valverde has a pair. He can't allow this type of shit to take place. Hope it's the last we see of Ney. Sad, but the business of the club must go on.

Jair Ventura

FCB's status was that of a mismanaged but historic giant. PSG doesn't come close to a 117 year old club which has had some of the worlds best players at some point in each decade.

FCB had 1 UCL that they'd won 10 years prior. That doesn't sound giant to me, not relative to Milan, Madrid, Liverpool, etc(at the time). Meanwhile, La Liga was the 3rd best league in Europe at best.

Home of Barca Fans