UEFA Super Cup 2016: Sevilla vs. Real Madrid

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'm out. This is just giving me too many painful flashbacks from last season's CL and Portugal at the Euros.

Pablo Escobar

We can make up any excuse we want, but beating us at Camp Nou was no that easy.

When the form makes us lose to Valencia that we just beat 7-0 it's pretty clear to me it's not hard at all, so let's not go full blind, their win was pure luck given the circumstances in April-after the International break- anything else is just jibber jabber.

Pretty sure Barca was unbeaten for months at the time Madrid beat you... with one man down, of course, as well... stop trying to discredit everything.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Pretty sure Barca was unbeaten for months at the time Madrid beat you... with one man down, of course, as well... stop trying to discredit everything.

Real Madrid was just the team to open the floodgates. We had been scrapping wins and draws for months at that point. Just in the game before, Villarreal were unlucky not win.

Yannik

Really? He shot straight at Oblak

My mind tends to forget things that I'd like to forget. :lol:
Just watched the scene, also a very rare call to give, but I'd rather give that one than the one here. Ramos pulled an arm, while the Atleti defender literally played football linebacker for a moment

EDIT: Oh fuck Carvajal

Home of Barca Fans