Ibrahim Afellay

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Player's agent said that the final decision between bidding clubs was down to Inter, Liverpool & Barça...EMD are saying that Ibi has already confessed to relatives that Barça is his destination

wooh! :dance:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
;)

In all seriousness, is there actually a possibility he's signing for us?

My personal belief is that there's definitely a lot of smoke surrounding the possibility...Is there a fire?...Maybe...I think there's a fair amount of logic to the signing so I would say 65/35 in favor of it being true

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pep @ Barcastuff says there's going to be a breaking news about Afellay.... waiting fingers crossed here

UPDATE : Yeah, we did contact officially. Offered 2-4m and ready to give 5 year contract to Afellay

Last edited:

Panna

Barça wants to give Affelay a 5 year contract and Barça wants him this winter.
And do you really think he will not sign for Barça and choose another club???!

Culeee

If we can get him for 2-3 mill it would be a great piece of business.. if he doesnt cut it here (dont expect him 2 to be honest) atleast we can sell him with a profit

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Through Voetbal again, PSV's Sporting Director, Marcel Brands, confirms the following:

"I can confirm that Barcelona have indeed contacted us regarding a transfer of Afellay."

Culeee

lol at getting excited about signing afellay.. the kid is the definition of a headless chicken he gets the ball and then runs and THEN thinks what to do with the ball.. i look at this as a perfect business deal (due to his age and the fee) but on the pitch dont expect 2 much.. another average player that wont help us much..

Tomchin

Barça wants to give Affelay a 5 year contract and Barça wants him this winter.
And do you really think he will not sign for Barça and choose another club???!
If I were Afellay, I'd probably rather sign for Liverpool or Inter. He'd get a lot of playing time there; at Barca however he probably only would start in CDR-games.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I am Back after a month or 2!
had no internet :wink:

I think we should sign him for 3-4 M ...
Squad is really thin!

Home of Barca Fans