Lliga: Deportivo de La Coruña - FC Barcelona 0-4

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm not too worried about Suarez; he's always been like this for the first 1-1.5 seasons at a new club. He'll turn it on once he's fully integrated. Even if he hasn't scored, he's still assisted and been involved in quite a few goals for the team this season.

Great to see that the GOAT mode Messi is back. :D

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
This score puts me joint top of the prediction league. Thank goodness for Suarez and his awful finishing :suarez:

Adrian

Suarez is so bad. Everything he is doing its just not happening for him. He makes the wrong decisions all the time. Its so frustrating watching him after seeing what he did for liverpool.

Messi though, wow. Rakitic too, wow. Beast mode.

A few others and myself where constantly having to argue with people like you in the chatbox during the game making these claims.

His movement and how he created space was fantastic. All that was missing was the finish. That will come in time, as he simply wasn't in form this game. I really enjoyed watching him against Atletico.

Therefore making claims such as "Suarez is so bad" is nothing more than frustrating for me.

M

matheusemp

80m player for movement and "creating" space, while cant do a 2 meter pass or finish

Icarium

Lifestealer
Next match against Atletico again, so excited and nervous about the game. First we are playing at home, we should get a comfortable result in the first leg otherwise it will be very tough at vicente calderon.

Genius genius Leo
Master rakitic(best match do far)
Wonderkid neymar

They won us the game

And when Will cryptofascist Perez stop buying the refs? Is it somehow ok to kick messi?

Autumn

A few others and myself where constantly having to argue with people like you in the chatbox during the game making these claims.

His movement and how he created space was fantastic. All that was missing was the finish. That will come in time, as he simply wasn't in form this game. I really enjoyed watching him against Atletico.

Therefore making claims such as "Suarez is so bad" is nothing more than frustrating for me.
You guys say this as if comparing him to nothingness. Does he create more space than an absence of a player would? Does he move more than nothingness? Of course. It's almost as if your argument is to merely affirm his existence on the field. We all recognize he is on the field. But we expect something beyond simply moving around. We expect some quality for the absurd 80m he costed. 80m should be providing something, not consistently wasting chances.

He's better than nothing, that's all I'll concede... Though on some plays, I begin to even question that.

I was really happy for Rakatic today. Great game from him.

Easy win and no injuries. Looking good heading to Atletico.

Home of Barca Fans