Guti Hernández

KingLeo10

It's 4 points on paper, therefore it's 4. The chance of us ever having equal points as RM at the end of the season (using simple statistics) is very slim.

in my opinion, the chances aren't that slim, considering in the past few seasons (outside of 12-13) the title race between us and real has been down to 2-3 points.

khaled_a_d

I don't have any problem with Guti trolling
But like anything ,if you are gonna do it,do it right
RM is in no position right now to troll anyone ,and dropping League points in Mestalla isn't comparable of the amatuer mistake done by RM against Cadiz

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't have any problem with Guti trolling
But like anything ,if you are gonna do it,do it right
RM is in no position right now to troll anyone ,and dropping League points in Mestalla isn't comparable of the amatuer mistake done by RM against Cadiz

Clearly. Any culé would sign right now for drawing at Mestalla every season if it means RM is eliminated from copa del rey for invalid line-up :lol:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Maricón, maricóoooonnnn. Guti, Guti, Guti maricón!

Sorry, never gets old.

They hella salty, who cares what their noise machine pukes out, anyway?

I mean, like for real, when is the last time they have had a shutout win against us? The 1-0 2010 CdR final? Nowhere close to the 4-0, 5-0 demolitions.

serghei

It's usually not a good move to make fun of your rival at any time, because it's logical that at some point Madrid will again be the better team, just like we are now in front of them. Then they will be in the position to make fun of their rival. And going like that, it never stops.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It's usually not a good move to make fun of your rival at any time, because it's logical that at some point Madrid will again be the better team, just like we are now in front of them. Then they will be in the position to make fun of their rival. And going like that, it never stops.

While I agree and while it's easier to be the one laughing than being laughed at - this is getting ridiculous. Pique maybe should have laid low, but it was indeed funny from a Barca perspective that they got disqualified (or? :lol: ) because they don't understand simple rules. Pique was maybe a nail in their eye, but now they're getting personal - well u know what, **** them!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Have you ever watched Chiringuito mate ?

You would never say that if you did, all madrid media spend their times bashing Barça, Messi, etc .. even in trebble season.

So f%ck them, they'll laugh when they dominate again, but don't hold your breaths.

serghei

Have you ever watched Chiringuito mate ?

You would never say that if you did, all madrid media spend their times bashing Barça, Messi, etc .. even in trebble season.

So f%ck them, they'll laugh when they dominate again, but don't hold your breaths.

Media earns a living from that shit, sells papers, gets TV rating. It's different when the players do it.

El Flaco

[tw]702991202694647812[/tw]

[tw]702992143460257792[/tw]

[tw]702992260988866560[/tw]

[tw]703010013439254528[/tw]

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
And Real Madrid don't get penalties or offside goals? Tbf I think majority of referees give both teams fair treatment, Gonzalez Gonzalez being one of the exceptions who favors Real Madrid and not Barcelona clearly, at least that's how it seems. Although in any case obviously a question about Real Madrid being favored by referees is redirected at us by a former Real Madrid player, who constantly talks shit about us anyway, nothing new here, and Guti isn't exactly intelligent from my experience.

xXKonan

I find it hilarious how quiet he got once Real have gone so far behind us in Points.

I mean he can troll all he wants but it's Hilarious after he tried to Counter troll Pique and Barca for drawing a couple of games in December, but once Real Imploded he's pretty much got quiet.

Going by this Interview he's joined the Madridista's like the ones on the Foro Real Madrid forums who think every decision that goes our way is a conspiracy and poor ole Madrid are the ones that are the Victims of Corruption :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans