CL | Round of 16 - 2nd Leg: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 (6-5 agg.)

BBZ8800

When Roberto scored, I screamed while running through the whole house. Parents thought i had a mental breakdown. :lol:

Haha, I was running through all rooms in my house after a goal also.
I had to run somewhere, just like players when they score, I couldn't stay still, I was just running around like possessed :lol:

jj_101

The referee was shameful... One fake penalty on Suarez, one penalty forgotten on Di Maria (Mascherano recognize it) , one red forgotten ... I don't like conspiracy and I love Barca, but as a Paris fan, i think we were fucked by this german referee.

But it can't explain our performance.
The French getting fucked by Germans is nothing new.

BBZ8800

Un-believable.

I thought Barça would need 6 goals to win this. After 2-0, I thought the likely outcome would be 5-1.

Where the hell has this team been all year? Well, behind shitty tactics, TBH. The amazing thing is that the switch to 3-3-1-3 was actually made. I wonder whose idea it was?

Pressing was like the old days, 3-4 players on every ball.

PSG had their chances to put it away. Despite the awful game in Paris, the better team went through.

1. we were unmotivated the whole year
2. Neymar was bad for 1 year
3. all midfielders were bad in 433
4. 433 didn't work anymore
5. we were far behind in La liga

From a match against Leganes, minute 80' and Lucho's words that he is quitting, everything turned upside down.
1. we are insanely motivated suddenly and we have a huge momentum
2. Neymar is back
3. midfielders are back in 343
4. 343 is awesome
5. La liga is back on cards

Imo, it wasn't only about formation and about Lucho.
So many things were wrong for Months, and suddenly all clicked again perfectly.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Who's this new butthurt [MENTION=553]Benzema10[/MENTION] ? :)

Il est temps d'aller se coucher mon petit, biberon ou tétine, et au dodo pour regarder l'europa league yeeeey

barcafan161

1. we were unmotivated the whole year
2. Neymar was bad for 1 year
3. all midfielders were bad in 433
4. 433 didn't work anymore
5. we were far behind in La liga

From a match against Leganes, minute 80' and Lucho's words that he is quitting, everything turned upside down.
1. we are insanely motivated suddenly and we have a huge momentum
2. Neymar is back
3. midfielders are back in 343
4. 343 is awesome
5. La liga is back on cards

Imo, it wasn't only about formation and about Lucho.
So many things were wrong for Months, and suddenly all clicked again perfectly.

maybe we are hitting form at the right time.

kilian

The referee was shameful... One fake penalty on Suarez, one penalty forgotten on Di Maria (Mascherano recognize it) , one red forgotten ... I don't like conspiracy and I love Barca, but as a Paris fan, i think we were fucked by this german referee.

But it can't explain our performance.

What red card forgotten? If you suggest that Pique should`ve gotten a red card for that ridiculous foul on Cavani then I suggest that you buy some glasses.

Do you have a gif of supposed penalty on Di Maria?

Being angry after getting knocked out is okay, but don`t be full of shit and talk about robbery and such.

MagIX

Oh my god, I understand the delusion, but that's soccer !!!! i remember a hand of Henry vs Ireland....

Last edited:

Lutece FC

What red card forgotten? If you suggest that Pique should`ve gotten a red card for that ridiculous foul on Cavani then I suggest that you buy some glasses.

Do you have a gif of supposed penalty on Di Maria?

Being angry after getting knocked out is okay, but don`t be full of shit and talk about robbery and such.

http://www.marca.com/futbol/barcelona/2017/03/09/58c08d7022601de5038b45a4.html

Ok it's Marca

I don't have the force to find you the gif.

Frankly i hate to talk on referees. I hate doing this. But our poor performance can't explain alone what's happened.

BBZ8800

maybe we are hitting form at the right time.

We will be on peak in right time, both in a CL and La liga.
But it wasn't intentional.

It just happened, just like 2014/15.
Combo of a lot of bad things and we started to climb back in one moment.

The same as how we'll lose momentum one day again (probably not this season, but in the next), not intentionally again.
That's how it works with ups and downs and cycles all the time.

But we are insanely HOT currently, and it won't go away soon.

Home of Barca Fans