Which players should FC Barcelona buy in the upcoming years and why?

abual3bed1

Pato is great ... but he has Glass Legs .. and get injured with every slight challenge ..

Sakho is good .. but we have some good youngesters who need just a little bit time to make a first team utility ..

in case of Cesc .. I don't see him as a replacement for xavi with all the talents we have in midfield .. Affelay - JDS - Thiago and Sergio Roberto .. i Guess by the time Xavi has to go .. those will be able to take over Xavi role ..

So I think we should concentrate on the priorities now .. which is a STRIKER .. Nilamr - Rossi - Neymar .. they're all good to strength the bench now .. then be a regulars by time ..

Jordi

Over the summer, maybe a high potential young goalie to replace Pinto, groom to eventually replace Valdes.
Valdés is 28, as a goalkeeper he can easily play till 34-35, some still longer. I really doubt that some talented young keeper will take the place as number 2 for at least 6 years. If Pinto really gets replaced i think it should and will be an experienced keeper who warms the bench without hesitation but can also step in immediately when called upon.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Pato is great ... but he has Glass Legs .. and get injured with every slight challenge ..

Sakho is good .. but we have some good youngesters who need just a little bit time to make a first team utility ..

in case of Cesc .. I don't see him as a replacement for xavi with all the talents we have in midfield .. Affelay - JDS - Thiago and Sergio Roberto .. i Guess by the time Xavi has to go .. those will be able to take over Xavi role ..

So I think we should concentrate on the priorities now .. which is a STRIKER .. Nilamr - Rossi - Neymar .. they're all good to strength the bench now .. then be a regulars by time ..

I agree, I say we go for Llorente

N

Neji1o

I think Barcelona's style doesn't need a new players because Barcelona's style needs some attitudes should be exist in the player who's (( dreaming )) of Playing with with Barca, Current time we don't need any new player except "Cesc", and I think he's about leaving Gunners soon the rumors begin again I read some article about his leaving.
Link deleted. No shady links for new members. Thanx

Yes if barca can keep this squad for 2 or 3 years, we dont have to buy new player. Even Cesc is not needed as Thiago can easily fit into the team. Still i would love to see Cesc and Messi playing together.

gingerless

well pato isn't going to stay a glass cannon forever, maybe he'll get stronger in the near future then we can sign him

abual3bed1

well pato isn't going to stay a glass cannon forever, maybe he'll get stronger in the near future then we can sign him

sure .. I wish we get a chance to have pato along side Leo and Pedro .. he would be great .. Just get rid of injuries and he'll compete with messi on the player of the year ..

just remember that barca has the best medical team across europe ..

A new RB would nice.
Davide Santon maybe?

Santon is good .. and will give pep more options in the full back position .. he plays on both sides ..

I agree, I say we go for Llorente

yes .. great chioce .. barca needs a player who knows how to score .. our CF doesn't have to be having much skills .. only scoring skills needed in this postion ..

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
At least Busquets is a professional that trains when he needs to. And he has intelligence, unlike that selfish twat that can kick a bit of the ball but lacks the head to use that talent.

mittchan82

in about 2 or 3 years I say Jean Marie Dongou could play for the senior team. But honestly I'm not sure yet if he will maintain his form/growth to become a part of the senior team.
Thiago seems like a good fit for the system but again too early to say yay or nay on him. So far so good IMO.
Santon seems to be a good option as well but what about Bale from Tottenham? He seems to play similar style as DA. Honestly I'm not too sure since I haven't seen him play too much. Just throwing the names out there.
Cesc should be, if he ever can make his mind up, the replacement for Xavi.

All in all, I think Xavi, Puyol and Villa can have another 3 more years with the team without causing too much headache for Pep.

Oh, what about the kid from Santos? Neymar I think.

Home of Barca Fans