Kevin De Bruyne

K

kingleo

He has almost single handedly qualified Belgium to the WC! he has been outstanding for them during the qualifiers! it will be interesting to see how he does in his début season in England!

Galning

He has almost single handedly qualified Belgium to the WC! he has been outstanding for them during the qualifiers! it will be interesting to see how he does in his début season in England!

He's had a great campaign so far but you're overdoing it once again.

K

kingleo

I am really not! I know alot of Belgians and they even say without De Bruyne they would really struggle to qualify! I have watched all their games in qualifying he has made the difference for Belgium in almost every game!

3 goals and 4 assists in 5 starts in qualifying for De Bruyne! he has been outstanding!

Yannick03

I am really not! I know alot of Belgians and they even say without De Bruyne they would really struggle to qualify! I have watched all their games in qualifying he has made the difference for Belgium in almost every game!

3 goals and 4 assists in 5 starts in qualifying for De Bruyne! he has been outstanding!

You're right, he's been our most important player and he's decisive in almost every game. He really exploded this year and I think if José really offers him a chance he's going to do wonders at Chelsea. He's a class act and I know I'm going far in this one but he has the best long passing I have ever seen.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I agree with you that kingleo does like to overdo it, a lot sometimes haha(this is coming from a bloody Chelsea fan too!), but it's not TOO far off from being true. He's really been one of the stars for Belgium in their qualifiers, especially when Hazard has still yet to reach the heights with Belgium that he has with club. He's getting there.

Belgium are definitely my team for this WC, over Argentina even, but of course behind Australia if they make it.

Last edited:

Galning

I agree with you that kingleo does like to overdo it, a lot sometimes haha(this is coming from a bloody Chelsea fan too!), but it's not TOO far off from being true. He's really been one of the stars for Belgium in their qualifiers, especially when Hazard has still yet to reach the heights with Belgium that he has with club. He's getting there.

Belgium are definitely my team for this WC, over Argentina even, but of course behind Australia if they make it.

Yes and I'm not denying that (see the: he's had a great campaign). But single handedly is a bit over the top. If you look at how good players like Kompany are doing..
I don't know. Everytime I saw them play I wasn't that impressed as everybody else, maybe I'm just being too critical :p

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
You're just quite critical about certain players, or maybe as a whole, and I'm not saying that in a negative way. I do see where you're coming from a lot of the time, it's easy for people to get carried away, and I'm not a huge fan of it myself even if I am guilty of it at times too.

Piqué

You're right, he's been our most important player and he's decisive in almost every game. He really exploded this year and I think if José really offers him a chance he's going to do wonders at Chelsea. He's a class act and I know I'm going far in this one but he has the best long passing I have ever seen.
For me that was Courtois. Without his saves, the games in Macedonia & Serbia for example would have gone totally different. And off course Kompany at the back.

But De Bruyne played great, that's true.

Home of Barca Fans