Luis Figo

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I read that his agent or Figo himself signed a pre-deal with Perez thinking Perez wouldn't win the elections and so ended up there.

Probably bs too.

xXKonan

MUNDODEPORTIVO_G_4100046473-113-ka0E-U4141898912428kB-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

"Hello Police, I would like to report about a dangerous snake that is right next to me"

Devils

[tw]1082213819550707713[/tw]

Personally I can't wait till he dies so I can go spit on his grave. Hopefully he dies soon, horrifically and slowly.

I remember years back when he had just moved to Inter he was in Barcelona for some reason, anyway a magazine had a story saying he went into a major shop and tried to buy something, but the shop assistant refused to serve him, so he called for her to get the shop manager, and the came down, took one look at Figo and called security because he said a dog was loose in the store.

Loads of stuff like that, whether true or not it is funny. He must be a sucker for punishment is all i'll say. He'll need new windows every day as people will be queing up to throw rocks through them. He'll also need the whole US Military defending him because people would love to stick a knife in him...

TBH what really showed Figo had no regrets was the incident with the water bottle, when it was tossed at him and he picked it up, held it in the air as if to say cheers then took a sip from it. IMO that small gesture rubbed it in and took any sympathy anyone actually had (there wasn't much) with him away.

He doesn't regret shit. One man on this whole planet I wish death on and its him.

^underrated post.

One of the best I have ever seen on here.

Home of Barca Fans