Lliga | Round 26: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiX7777

We have 2 away games against Rayo and Eibar in 3 days span, rest some against Rayo and go with strongest lineup against Eibar

vlad

messi, suarez and neymar are really looking tired, hope lucho from now decide to rest one of them every match from now in la liga, because they need to be rested for finish of the season, +8 from atletico and +12 from real, yes, lucho can take few risks now with munir and sandro

blaugrana1987

Good thing after these 2 games come NT so lots of players will be rested. Next match I would rest Busi, Pique , Alba and one of front 3. And then against Eibar play full squad before break. Hopefully we manage...

Wtf there is no break until after Arsenal. Fuck

barcanuck

messi, suarez and neymar are really looking tired, hope lucho from now decide to rest one of them every match from now in la liga, because they need to be rested for finish of the season, +8 from atletico and +12 from real, yes, lucho can take few risks now with munir and sandro

MSN is super tired now. They all play 90 now, not even 10 min rests. Time to take some risks against Rayo.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
03.03.16 vs Rayo (A)
06.03.16 vs Eibar (A)
12.03.16 vs Getafe (H)
16.03.16 vs Arsenal (H)
20.03.16 vs Villareal (A)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
First off hats off to Messi and his brilliant FK. 15 now and equal with Ronaldinho.

Barca didn't look good. It was hard for me to pick 3 players for MoM.
I think playing too much matches might be starting to take it's toll but then again Vidal and Arda were among worst guys on the pitch.

MSN getting no rest is a concern. Let's see which team plays in Madrid on Thursday.

aaron101

We really should rest Suarez and Neymar. One should play 1st half and the other will play the 2nd half next game. i don't event care if we lose a game against Rayo or Eiber, we really need to rest them.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
This is the one aspect of coaching that I give full credit to lucho as being one of the best, his stamina management and physical training.
I expect from him to do the right rotation choices to keep the squad healthy and fit like last season.

BarcaOG

Banned
Rough win. I wouldn't really 'blame' anyone or say anyone had a bad game. They are tired and it showed--and they still put in the effort to win.

barcafan161

Lucho subs have been pretty spot on I completely trust his judgement on getting key guys rest when it matters

Did well to win today.

Barcadub

Players are clearly tired. This is worrying. 46 matches played.

If we win our next 2 away games and Atletico slip up to either Sociedad or Valencia well then it's time to give proper rest to most of the players who started today.

As in not seeing them until the champions league games. Sandro, Munir, Adriano, Barta, Vermaelen etc should all be given the end of the league campaign starting.

Who cares about the record. Once we have surpassed Real Madrids record. That should be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans