Champions League 2017/18

Givenchy

English teams finally on the rise again?
Time will tell.

they are for sure on the rise as Bayern/Bundesliga fall. United, Chelsea and City will do well this season, think Spurs and Liverpool will fuck it up though. id still fancy PSG, Barca, Madrid and Juve> any PL team though.

stb_1

they are for sure on the rise as Bayern/Bundesliga fall. United, Chelsea and City will do well this season, think Spurs and Liverpool will fuck it up though. id still fancy PSG, Barca, Madrid and Juve> any PL team though.

Man City and Chelsea belong at least on Juve's level.

Yannik

We've been overachieving for years, but I think money will eventually take the toll. Football is getting more and more shifted towards the rich and I'm afraid we are the next league to fall victim to that.

Morten

We've been overachieving for years, but I think money will eventually take the toll. Football is getting more and more shifted towards the rich and I'm afraid we are the next league to fall victim to that.

Bayern will be relatively fine though, as they have an entire league that will give away their best players for a penny to them.

Yannik

Bayern will be relatively fine though, as they have an entire league that will give away their best players for a penny to them.

Bayern will be fine because they are also rich. They are not even remotely as rich as the rest though.

Home of Barca Fans