Luis Suárez

Ritchie

What the hell? Please go find me a better forward/striker than him.

A couple of bad games all the pitchforks come out.

He's been terrible all season and finished last season badly. If Penaldo was performing this badly every game he'd be slaughtered.

He's 29 he should be at his peak level.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He's been terrible all season and finished last season badly. If Penaldo was performing this badly every game he'd be slaughtered.

I wholeheartedly disagree. I don't think overall he was bad last season at all, unless you have different expectations.

Again, who is better than him? Lewandowski? Ronaldo? Griezmann?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

Send him back to us then.....

AND you wonder why Barca fans get a bad name now these days with their self-entitlement.

snowy

He would fit in well, he's played with Messi many times too with Arg.

You fellas ranting about his missed sitters do realize Suarez has one of the best shots to goal ratio among the top scorers out there *
Dude's a killa
j39agke
'nuff said

Lets not be too harsh on him.
Even though I must say, he needs to be a little more composed and accurate in front of the post.
He's been really sloppy for sometime now.

Ritchie

I'm not writing Suarez off, but his performances this season are crap and not acceptable for Barcelona. He can't even do the basics like control a football or stay onside.

Barca can't win anything with him and Busquets in this form. They've got to snap out of it soon.

Home of Barca Fans