Copa: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

frog-fcb

bernaboo would be a good enough stadium we can get the cant del barca playing again flat out when we lift the trophy

JamDav1982

"Barça are more intense this season. And their goalkeeper, both Bravo and Ter Stegen, gives them more security."

Quite a telling quote from Simeone. Think it was underestimated just how big a drop in standard Pinto was last season and it affected the whole defence.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
It was like playing with 10 men, in the sense you couldn't pass back to Pinto without your heart dropping and u shitting it out ur ass.

slvtn

Yes, the goalkeepers are both very intelligent. Ter Stegen had a very good performance today.
Also respect to Lucho. He was almost fired a few weeks ago and since then we had really enjoyable performances.

Faceless

No more faces at night
"Barça are more intense this season. And their goalkeeper, both Bravo and Ter Stegen, gives them more security."

Quite a telling quote from Simeone. Think it was underestimated just how big a drop in standard Pinto was last season and it affected the whole defence.

That's not the reaction I expected from Simeone. Respect. Yeah I think Pinto really didn't want to play anymore at that time. Too busy doing music records. :lol:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
It was like playing with 10 men, in the sense you couldn't pass back to Pinto without your heart dropping and u shitting it out ur ass.

With all due respect to Pinto, it's quite baffling how he still was our 2nd keeper last season. He was a wonderful personality in the locker room, but I am glad he's retired.

Kerrybai

Atletico behave just like Simeone used to behave

2 red cards, Neymar reminded of the World Cup, a boot thrown at the linesman and a player arrested. What a crazy team.

I

instinct

B8eTyXlIgAMN9Yf.jpg

B8eUS75CEAA7wVU.jpg

Home of Barca Fans