Copa: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

Muttu

TidyZanyAzurevasesponge.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
@ibb
I get your desire to see Barca dominating midfield like they used to.
Thing is, Xavi is 35 and said himself he's not the player he used to be. Iniesta is on slow decline for 2 seasons now. Same goes for Busi. You can argue with me over that but fact remains they all lost their edge and got 3-4 years older in the process.
Things started deteriorating even in Pep's last season so it was high time someone shook things up a bit.
And since there are no new Xavi and Iniesta, Lucho did only thing he could: he moved the focus to attack.
So don't expect Lucho replicating something without manpower to do so.

Antimadridista1

Very solid performance from our team in my opinion. We progressed a lot defensively and the foul that Masche made was (first of all never a foul) not a penalty.
+ Neymar scored a valid goal that was called offside .

EDIT: This is what I was talking about, Flavia.

Great game, but this will be tainted by Gabi's red card. First time I've ever heard someone getting sent off for an incident in the tunnel at half time.

F

Flavia

Final in the Bernabeu?

If Barça and espanyol reach the final, it'll be in the mestalla or san mames.

Great game, but this will be tainted by Gabi's red card. First time I've ever heard someone getting sent off for an incident in the tunnel at half time.

Why? The game was already over. They'd never score 3 more goals.

LMAO at the reactions here towards Cholo. Just a few weeks ago, some of you wanted to replace LE with him :lol:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I imagine people dreamt about this back in the old days? To have the best Argentinian, Brazilian, Uruguayan players play side by side. You got the flair, magic, imagination of the Brazilian, with the fight, grit, hunger of the Uruguayan, and the class, dodginess, and prolificness of the Argentine. It's a thing of beauty.

Home of Barca Fans