Gaël Kakuta

Povikas

Brandon
Gael-Kakuta.jpg

Gaël Kakuta (born 21 June 1991 in Lille) is a French professional footballer of Congolese descent. He currently plays for Chelsea. He is a French youth international and has represented them at under-17, under-18, and under-19 level.
Kakuta was awarded the Golden Player award for his performances at the 2010 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship.

(2:02 - win)

He is one of my fave prospects for the future. He's getting better game after game.

C

Carefree

We've played him out of position when he has gotten the chance, and Carlo seems to be favouring Josh McEachran right now. Gael Kakuta's evidently the most talented attacking youngster in the Premiership, but we should be thinking about playing him just behind Drogba and just in front of Mikel and Essien. Let him work his magic in the middle. He's done well when he has played and was brilliant at the recent U19 Euro's, about time we threw him in the deep end and see how he copes.

Trequartista

The good
Superb talent,dont think he will live up with his full potential though

He was very good in recent U-19 Euro.

actually he was the best player out there

We've played him out of position when he has gotten the chance, and Carlo seems to be favouring Josh McEachran right now. Gael Kakuta's evidently the most talented attacking youngster in the Premiership, but we should be thinking about playing him just behind Drogba and just in front of Mikel and Essien. Let him work his magic in the middle. He's done well when he has played and was brilliant at the recent U19 Euro's, about time we threw him in the deep end and see how he copes.

mmm,cant see him working behnidthe striker in the 4-3-3 formation,he must adapt to the right wing unless Carlo brings back the diamond

nebeer

Love is All
What position does he play for? It's refreshing for Chelsea to have a good youngster coming through.

Povikas

Brandon
yea, i believe he is set for exit in the summer, but i believe also some linkings will come before january

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What position does he play for? It's refreshing for Chelsea to have a good youngster coming through.

Refreshing?...Well, that's one way to look at it...Don't forget, this is the Lens youth player that was controversially bought by Chelsea a couple of years ago.

He's an undeniable talent though

C

Carefree

We got three - Gael Kakuta, Josh McEachran and Jeffrey Bruma. Speaking of Bruma, he's FAR superior to John Terry at the same age. Speaks volumes about his potential. In fact, i'm tempted to say he's the brightest future of all three.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Him or McEachran will be captain, and the other the vice captain I reckon. Good stuff.

Can't forget van Aanholt too, the successor to Cole.

Home of Barca Fans