Lliga: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 0-1

pszczudlo

Messi has a thigh mucscle overburdening and Munir got a hit during the game, both will have further tests in Barcelona tomorrow

Don't want to make you worried but hopefully it's not anything bad at all.

SeloBarca

He had more space against Leon. Of course you can do more with the ball when you have the time to do it and you are not surrounded with many players all the time. He was great against Elche and again great today. Stop complaining about non-existent things and enjoy his football while you can.

Again, OFF the ball.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Only 1 team won both 2 matches. These things make a league the best league in the world. Having a 6-3 scoreline does not mean it is the best league.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Am I the only one that thinks if Munir gets to make 10 la liga appearances and he becomes ineligible for barca b it just might hinder his progress as he would have to compete with Leo, Ney and Suarez for a regular starting spot in the first team? Or there's something i dunno yet about this situation? #firsttimebarcaforumtexter

I'm sure Lucho knows about 10 match rule. Suarez will be back sooner than he racks up the figure.

Bertus

Very happy that we have him.

By the way Bertus, is this the first time he is called up by the French NT?

Nope, in France A he was called up twice already, or should i say... only two times.

Yeah it's crazy since he's better than some if not many.

kilian

Again, OFF the ball.

You have problems understanding how the body works and how the game is played. You can`t run like an idiot all game pressing and then be the main attacking option when your team gets the ball. Even Mandžukić walks sometimes and he is physically much more adapted to that kind of things. Messi has a fantastic start of the season, he looks like himself again on the pitch and you still find things to complain. Unbelievable.

namaria

think this is always hard away match for us and i am very happy with this 3 points. i hope that our team will have better form as matches will come. nice to see us alone with 6 points.

CatalinR10

So I couldn't watch the game , only saw the 0-1 result.

How did barca play ? Did they have a good game ? Is it worth watching the whole game ?

Sasuke85

Messi was awesome, as usual. IMO he deserved MOTM.
Mathieu was awful. It seems to me that he lost his calm quite easily when being pressed. His blunders nearly cost us the game.
Neymar once again proved himself. He created unexpected and sharp movements or passes. Munir has not been able to do such things.
We had quite a few chances in this match. However, they would have been more dangerous if Iniesta played. I really miss him.

Home of Barca Fans