Messi wins Ballon d'Or 2012!

E

El Messiah 10

Sorry, can someone give me these informations:

1) record of games wons consecutively in history of Barca in la Liga?
2) record of games wons consecutively in history of la Liga?

Thanks.

Emma

Goetze can best hope for fourth place at present or third place after Xavi retires :p

:shakeshead::hunt:

I didn't say that Mario Gotze is better than Messi. But if he keeps playing like he is playing yet, he could win in 2 or 3 years, this title.
Messi is the best, no objection.
But i'm missing in the FIFA Team of the Year players like Hummels or Reus. you might think that only in Spain, you can play football.
Also, it is incomprehensible to me that Mourinho was second behind Del Bosque. Why? Well, he has to settle up with Real Spanish champion, but i see Klopp before Mourinho.
And what was Neymar doing in Zurich? Either you play in Spain or England or Brazil, otherwise you have no chance to make you recognition.
It looks as if only in Spain you could play football.

Last edited:

Galning

But i'm missing in the FIFA Team of the Year players like Hummels or Reus. One might think that only in Spain, you can play football.
And what was Neymar doing in Zurich? Either you play in Spain or England or Brazil, otherwise you have no chance to make you recognition. Too bad.:(

Hummels didn't win the EC, so Ramos & Piqué are deserved. Reus is a winger.. they'll always get less votes because they're not strikers, and not really midfielders either. Reus is also not better than Messi, Cristiano or Piqué.
Neymar was nominated for goal of the year. That's why he was there.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

don´t forget that the best 11 is selected by 50 000 players. It´s their choice.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Sorry, can someone give me these informations:

1) record of games wons consecutively in history of Barca in la Liga?
2) record of games wons consecutively in history of la Liga?

Thanks.
17 i guess. we set the record when we won CL final against arsenal IIRC. Athletico Real holds the joint record too(not sure though)

X

xaviniesta

That darth vader music at 11:08 cracked me up, Hahahahahahah i can't stop laughing

My eyes turned water at the end , Everyone Watch this, You'll thank me later

well, not to take away anything from the editor of this vod, but this particular sequence, the loss to inter was professionally made by a TV programme, can't really remember which one though. it was really well made.

as for the whole vid, i don't particullary like the overdramatic choice of music, but then there's always the mute buttun i so often use.

still wondering who the first guy was to stand up for the ovation. it looked like sepp blatter urged them to stand up with a gesture as well.

Yannick03

well, not to take away anything from the editor of this vod, but this particular sequence, the loss to inter was professionally made by a TV programme, can't really remember which one though. it was really well made.

as for the whole vid, i don't particullary like the overdramatic choice of music, but then there's always the mute buttun i so often use.

still wondering who the first guy was to stand up for the ovation. it looked like sepp blatter urged them to stand up with a gesture as well.

Yeah, the standing ovation wasn't at all spontanous. Blatter and the other presentor or whatever urged the public to stand up multiple times. At last, I think it was Platini or Depardieu who decided to begin. Hated it actually, if it's not spontanous then don't do it.

Home of Barca Fans