11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Total-Football

He was kind of Sulky yesterday and that is just bad. If you are 20 years old and you let fame get into your head at this stage then you can screw off already.

Paulinho went all the way to china, Wilshere played a lot of games with the U23 Arsenal team. Those are senior players, still they didn't complain and bounced back.

Get your attitude straight or just save us the trouble and move.

Last edited:

xXKonan

He was kind of Sulky yesterday and that is just bad. If you are 20 years old and you let fame get into your head at this stage then you can screw off already.

Paulinho went all the way to china, Wilshere played a lot of games with the U23 Arsenal team. Those are senior players, still they didn't complain and bounced back.

Get your attitude straight or just save us the trouble and move.
The way Paulinho has played recently there's a reason why he was shipped off to China.

and Wilshere there's was a reason why he was playing for the U-23 team, he suffered a injury during his loan at Bournemouth and at Arsenal and Wenger used the U-23 for him to get match fitness, it has nothing to do with attitude problems.

Dembele might have attitude issues but I wouldn't be surprised if Valverde told him not to press like crazy yesterday. Him and Gomes were subbed off at 65 mins as it gives us a sign they may be involved vs Malaga while the likes of Yerry,Vidal and Paco probably won't see much time in that game.

It's all about building up some fitness and yesterday's game was a good way to start.

Cule4life

The Culest
Felt the back of his leg several times vs Espanyol, another injury incoming. Even worse than Bale this guy:dembele:

If anybody should get injured its trolls like you so u can stop posting trash like this on the forum. Go to Messi fanboy forums kid. Barcaforum isn't for you.

BarçaBarça

He is getting completely over-analyzed when you take the limited minutes he has got to prove himself.

That said I really hope he scores against Malaga - that would do him wonders, and silence some of the exaggerated attention and questioning that surrounds him.

BarçaBarça

Because he's a shit overhyped player. If he's injured again that's it he's lost 75% of his market value that we paid for him.

So you are trolling now? Why is it relevant what his market value is right now - all that matter is that he should begin to contribute to the team, because that would help our club win titles.

Smashing a player as overhyped and shit when he has played so little for us, is quite immature and stupid - he has shown his qualities in the French and German league - now everyone who likes this clubs needs to hope that he puts in some good performances for the rest of the season.

So you are trolling now? Why is it relevant what his market value is right now - all that matter is that he should begin to contribute to the team, because that would help our club win titles.

Smashing a player as overhyped and shit when he has played so little for us, is quite immature and stupid - he has shown his qualities in the French and German league - now everyone who likes this clubs needs to hope that he puts in some good performances for the rest of the season.

Good up to him to prove me wrong. All I'm doing watching him play is laugh at how awful he is compared to Neymar when he first signed for us.

pregra

If anybody should get injured its trolls like you so u can stop posting trash like this on the forum. Go to Messi fanboy forums kid. Barcaforum isn't for you.
Might consider that actually. This isn’t Barcaforum, more like Dembele forum

BarçaBarça

Good up to him to prove me wrong. All I'm doing watching him play is laugh at how awful he is compared to Neymar when he first signed for us.

So you are comparing Dembeles (a bit under) 400 minutes for Barca with Neymars first (a bit under) 400 minutes for Barca or what?
I see that Neymar had a bit more assists than him during his first minutes, but maybe factoring in that Neymar was a year older, that Dembele has been injured and that he has only got 1 full game for us so far.

ronniecro

He is getting completely over-analyzed when you take the limited minutes he has got to prove himself.

That said I really hope he scores against Malaga - that would do him wonders, and silence some of the exaggerated attention and questioning that surrounds him.

how can he score against malaga if he won't play :valverde2:

Home of Barca Fans