**EL CLASICO** Lliga | Round 17: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-3

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Confession: On Friday night I got fucking drunk in a town 150km away from home, fell in a coma about 05:00 am Saturday morning, woke up about 11:30 am, took a shower and left the apartment I was staying at (I slept at friends of mine, we celebrated together some sorts of Christmas gathering). After the shower I still didn't have enough confidence to believe I was sober enough to drive back home, but I took the gamble. It was the fucking El Clasico and my sixth sense was like "if you don't get back home on time Barcelona are losing points just like it happened when you skipped Celta and Valencia matches, you fuck!". So two hours later, 5 minutes before kick-off I was home, fed my cat and opened a bottle of beer and that was it. Barca won! Mission accomplished!:beer:

:rockon:

Immediately went on whoscored.com and was shocked to see 0-3.

You confess you checked there before BarcaForum? I'll absolve you this time.

Penya

Slevinn

Confession: I actually overslept. Woke up at 16:00 and match started at 13:00. Even put on my alarm but turned it off in a drowsy state. When I woke up and checked whatsapp no one messaged me about the game so I got worried Barca lost. Immediately went on whoscored.com and was shocked to see 0-3. Thought I was dreaming.
Luckily you can rewatch programs through our subscribed channel, so I rewatched the game from beginning to start including ads and pretended to watch it live even though I knew the score.
Wtf!

This post is literally from start to finish what happened to me on saturday. :D

mdenci

barcafan161

Madrid is pretty much the same as last seasons. They just took advantage of a drastic drop in form of all Europe top teams and little luck provided by refs. Yes 3 cl in four years but on the field they were never dominant.
That said I don't see PSG taking them out. Too much difference experience wise. The french have also major flows that could be easily exposed against biggest teams.

They aren't the same as last season though. They are weaker off the bench and no longer have morata who gives them huge goals at the right moment and Ronaldo is not the player he was either.

Vilarrubi

They aren't the same as last season though. They are weaker off the bench and no longer have morata who gives them huge goals at the right moment and Ronaldo is not the player he was either.

+1 nearly all Madrid fans are saying the same on their forums. Before they had world class talent on the bench who could turn a game. Now not quite as good.

henias

Huge problems are their attacking front, Ronaldo and Benzema. They need more attacking threat right now.

JamDav1982

Was arguing this at the start of the season when there seemed to be this idea that Real had the greatest depth in the world and young players covering all positions and set to dominate for years.

Reals success has been largely down to their core star players - Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo, Modric, Kroos, Ronaldo, Benzema etc. All of whome are starting to age and they dont have any young players evrn close to their ability to replace them.

Real are beginning to face same situation Barca have in replacing those star players in next few years. Barca managed to keep winning lets see if Real can.

The market is much harder now than when those players were brought in. When they could almost hand pick star players to start to challenge Barca. That is the market Barca have been in for past few years and Real have not had to be really.

They can still be great on their day and may go on run in CL but that Real team is coming to an end. Watching how slow Modric was to get back v Barca looked like the slow Xavi and Iniesta struggling to get back for Barca in latter years.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to be last one to post here after noone expected this win and say:

0-3 :beer: :drunk: :xmastree:

Visca el Barca :botibotiboti:

Home of Barca Fans