CL | Quarter Final - 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Juventus 0-0 (0-3 agg.)

You should of just let PSG win. They probably could of beaten Juventus.

Barca needs to lose, so the higher ups can make the correct changes within the team.

Honestly, they looked a lot better than Juve in Paris. Though they probably would have choked against RM considering how they shit the bed against us. Juve will choke against RM too as everyone does, but that's another story.

beogatts

i feel u guys.. lets accept the fate that lucho totally declined..then caused some players to decline too..
lucho will move on soon. lets see if the board can make barca great again next season.
how the players played in this match still show that they still love barca. only the system not great enuf.
hope for gud signing nex season.

Barca forever!:barcascarf:

utility73

Juve had chances too today

Everybody seems to be forgetting that

Did not forget about it at all. What I wrote and meant is that today and generally over both legs Barça had more scoring chances in total (especially in terms of xG).
Juve had the somewhat lucky start at home and then defended very well. So Juve qualifying is well deserved.

hellsangel1

It is because of the whole Barca DNA bullshit that made us appoint this Enrique idiot in the first place. This team has regressed under him.

Windhook

Can't help but back Juventus to win the Champions League. Just beat the sh*t out of Real.
Somehow I just don't see it happening, at least not that easy like against Barca. Real Madrid rely on defensive football with counters, set pieces and onsides (obvious offsides, but that's up to the refs). Juventus will struggle against the style which Ancelotti introduced in Madrid. Anyway I have a feeling (hot ball, cold ball) that Real Madrid are facing Monaco, and Juve will fight to the last drop with Atletico Madrid. And then again we get a Madrid final in which Atleti eat shit for the record 4th time and CR7 is proclaimed the greatest football player to have ever graced this Earth.:crbust:

Last edited:

Neymessi

All things being said, I liked the reaction in the end from camp nou. We put in a good game with a lot of chances created and didn't go out embarrassing ourselves.

Next season we are going to be stronger. Pretty sure we will go for world class players this time and not mediocrity.

ejuventus

Honestly, they looked a lot better than Juve in Paris. Though they probably would have choked against RM considering how they shit the bed against us. Juve will choke against RM too as everyone does, but that's another story.

we've eliminated RM all last 4 times in the last 30 years, in two-legs challenges

we lost only that 1998 Final, everybody knows how

ejuventus

Oh well, as expected. At least we did put up an effort, which was positive.

Congratulations to [MENTION=9847]ejuventus[/MENTION] and other Juve fans, you beat us fair and square, totally deserved to go through. Wish you the best luck in the semis and beyond!

thanks Luft

as I posted above, great respect for your team, all included ....specially the behaviour of Camp Nou toward the end of the match

the match has been the most probable we could predict, but I was surprised by the zero goal in total.
I expected more a 1-1, which was actually more corresponding to the evolution of the match

kilian

thanks Luft

as I posted above, great respect for your team, all included ....specially the behaviour of Camp Nou toward the end of the match

the match has been the most probable we could predict, but I was surprised by the zero goal in total.
I expected more a 1-1, which was actually more corresponding to the evolution of the match

Congrats to you. It was a well deserved victory. I hope you go all the way, you deserve it.

Neeraj

On another note, did anyone notice how shit our set plays are? Corners especially. Hey, we are never going to be very dangerous in these situations, but it seems we have really regressed in this aspect as well. We used to get a few headers in here and there, often in important situations. The corner kicks are generally horse shit now, and even if they happen to make it past the first defender (which it doesn't more often than not) it's invariably into an area with no Barcelona players.

It's unreal how bad Lucho is; we are regressing in areas we didn't think we could actually get any worse at.

Vialli_92

You guys have been spoilt over the last 10 years. I have never seen a team play better football than Barcelona

I will say who ever is in charge of signing players has screwed up big time with your club

The midfield and defence is absolute trash and no where near good enough to contend for the CL

You guys were a bit unlucky that none of your chances managed to go in over both of the matches but without luck there is no way any team wins the CL

Football goes in cycles, it looks like Barca have to start a new cycle as Guardiola's shadow still has not left the Camp Nou

Last edited:
PSG is a very good team overall. However, this season, their best players have been in and out of the team because of injuries ala

Aurier
Thiago Silva
Verratti

No doubt a healthy PSG side could challenge Real Madrid, however, next season if they can keep the team intact and add a player or 2, they should be stronger. PSG is a crazy team, they are stack all across the board, yet have 2 average GKs and a million Am/wingers.

Home of Barca Fans